• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Trasnlate BnS korea to english?

Ekalametit

Cricket
is there anyway on how i can translate BnS korea to english patch? been looking forward to play this one again.

kchua65

Cricket
You can try Don't know if it still work.

Or you can translate it yourself using the BNSDatTool.... You can find that tool in one of the post in this forum. I am too lazy to search for it.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You can try Don't know if it still work.

Or you can translate it yourself using the BNSDatTool.... You can find that tool in one of the post in this forum. I am too lazy to search for it.

KR changed the way they handle the dat files, and they have a new signature (that seems based on it's content).
Until there's a way to revert it or change it or something ... addons won't work.
And the BNSDatTool won't work too, because it can't generate the file again.

Bump, recently got a kr account looking for this aswell.

What do you mean with "bump"?

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
What do you mean with "bump"?
It's forum lingo for trying to revive an old thread, basically saying they have the same problem or something as the older post. You might reply bump to an old, unresolved post to try and find a solution for it because they have the same problem.

Kinda surprised you haven't heard of it, should be fairly common on like tech forums when you dig up a thread from like 2008 with your exact problem but no solution in sight.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
It's forum lingo for trying to revive an old thread, basically saying they have the same problem or something as the older post. You might reply bump to an old, unresolved post to try and find a solution for it because they have the same problem.

Kinda surprised you haven't heard of it, should be fairly common on like tech forums when you dig up a thread from like 2008 with your exact problem but no solution in sight.

:bnssweat:

I don't use forums, I only use StackOverflow (which is a Q&A website).
And very rarely I read forum posts without [SOLVED] in the title.

Top Bottom