• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

The maximum field of view distance will not take effect after being modified.

diaomao

Cricket
Hello everyone, Blade and Soul NEO Classic has been launched in China. I tried to modify the <option name='maxZoom' value='200'/> value in the ClientConfiguration.xml file from the default 200 to 1000, but it didn't work. Can anyone ask? Any idea how to fix it?

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
Hello everyone, Blade and Soul NEO Classic has been launched in China. I tried to modify the <option name='maxZoom' value='200'/> value in the ClientConfiguration.xml file from the default 200 to 1000, but it didn't work. Can anyone ask? Any idea how to fix it?
this forums are for live server not for neo. You might try asking somewhere else about this.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I've never played that version, but knowing how NCSoft is, I expect they re-used code.

On the live version, there's an option to use the cloud version or the desktop version.
If this exists in the Neo version, set it to use the desktop version.
Then, close the game, do your changes and start the game again.
Once you've started the game, play it for a little and see if the setting is working.
If the setting works, then close the game, open it again and enable the cloud settings.

This assumes that that option exists, and that the behaviour didn't change since then.

diaomao

Cricket
I've never played that version, but knowing how NCSoft is, I expect they re-used code.

On the live version, there's an option to use the cloud version or the desktop version.
If this exists in the Neo version, set it to use the desktop version.
Then, close the game, do your changes and start the game again.
Once you've started the game, play it for a little and see if the setting is working.
If the setting works, then close the game, open it again and enable the cloud settings.

This assumes that that option exists, and that the behaviour didn't change since then.
I tried this method, but it didn't work. It would reset to the initial value of 200. I heard from others that it was prone to distortion, so it couldn't be modified.

Top Bottom