• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Summoner Summoner earth Flying Nettles + Burr Toss

walubor

Cricket
Is it possible to create an addon for Earth Summoner by removing the currently assigned Briar Patch skill on key 4 - Stealth condition, for another key? If this is possible, I would like it to be on the C key.
Thank you.

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
It's possible; however the Strike skill [C] will cover the briar patch all the time which mean you can't use briar patch, so you still want the addon ?

walubor

Cricket
It's possible; however the Strike skill [C] will cover the briar patch all the time which mean you can't use briar patch, so you still want the addon ?

Not being functional on the C key, nothing to talk about. Is there a way to put in another key that does not disturb? If so, I accept your suggestions.
Thanks again.

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
The keys that is working without disturb: [1] [3] [Z] (B) , also [2] should be working but didn't test it, tried [V] but it has the same issue with [C] key
The rest of the keys didn't try it

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
Summoner earth(thorn) Briar Patch on [1] key

Attachments

• SUM Earth-Briar Patch [1].patch
    401 bytes · Views: 28

walubor

Cricket
Thank you so much for your work, I hope it works.
Could you tell me where I can learn to work with addons? I don't like to keep busy with you requests. Do I have to take any specific course?
Thanks again.

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
From there you can learn how to remove/change skills either normal or simple mode
For the addon its already working for me, try to clean all addons and apply them again briar patch skill.jpg
Just note that if you used briar patch then the flying nettles will also get cooldown and vice versa, both Flying Nettles and Briar Patch have same global cooldown

Last edited:

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
Nothing changed, you might need to apply addon again, press scan file in bns launcher so it will remove all addons and apply them again

Last edited:

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
hey yeu,
Summoner earth(thorns) Flying nettles on [2] and Burr Toss on [RMB]

Attachments

• SUM Earth-FN[2]+BT[RMB].patch
    2.4 KB · Views: 73

Yêu Rinnè

Cricket
hey yeu,
Summoner earth(thorns) Flying nettles on [2] and Burr Toss on [RMB]
tks u so much <3
Post automatically merged:

Hi Wasd . it' me again
I don't see where the simple mode for summoner earth is.
Can you show me ? If not , Can you help me create a simple mod addon that uses both RMB (sunflower) and 2 (Thorn) ?!
I think it would be great if it could prioritize using 2 vs RMB at the same time ( I mean it felt like it was at the same time ) and remove Doom'
tks u

Last edited:

PeeWeeSid

Cricket
hello guys ! it seems i cant summoner addons . it says "SUM Earth-FN[2]+BT[RMB] because the file skill3_contextscriptdata_summoner.xml was invalid after replacing the text" need help . thank you

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
@Yêu Rinnè Summoner earth(thorns) remove skills from simple mode:
1- Doom'n'Bloom
2- Thorn Strike
3- Wild Nettles and Flying Nettles (WN+FN) fixed
4- Rosethorn
Using simple mode would be bad idea because its gonna priorities thorn strike almost all the time than sunflower, instead you can use macro to use both thorn strike and sunflower which both using skills almost at the same time

@PeeWeeSid Try to fix files using bns launcher then apply the addon again

Attachments

• SUM Earth-Remove BT+FN simple mode.patch
    2.5 KB · Views: 55
  • SUM Earth-Remove Doom'n'Bloom simple mode.patch
    895 bytes · Views: 52
  • SUM Earth-Remove Rosethorn simple mode.patch
    644 bytes · Views: 46
  • SUM Earth-Remove Thorn Strike simple mode.patch
    805 bytes · Views: 48
Top Bottom