• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Space Jesus' ReShade preset

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Hi again, or maybe just Hi, depending of the order you have read my threads.

The long story is that I didn't really like the rendering of BnS. Contrasts, blueish rendering, bluring textures, colors equalization, the lack of nice ambiant occlusion (= angle shadows, the ingame one is... meh) and more are not satisfying.
I've taken my time to make a preset of ReShade and voilà, I finally publish it.

Screenshots (before/after):
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Recommended ingame configuration:
Config.jpg

How to install it?
- Download ReShade Setup 3.4.1 (or higher), start it and point to your "bin\client.exe" or "bin64\client.exe", choose DirectX 9 and download all effects and shaders.
- Download my ZIP preset, extract it, copy/pasta it into your "bin\client.exe" or "bin64\client.exe", where you have installed ReShade and replace files.

How to use it?
Maybe the Depth of Field (blurred distant objects) will annoy you, specially in the interserver lobby. Press Shift + F6 to disable it.
Maybe you want to disable ReShade, just press Shift + F5.
Maybe you want to configure ReShade, just press Shift + F2.

Attachments

• Space Jesus' ReShade Preset.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
please upload your Shaders aswell, old shaders VS new shaders would make your preset messed up for others. I use older shaders myself cause i like them more.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
I think it's against the ReShade rules to upload shaders :/ Use latest shaders "Version 3.4.1" and everything should be fine.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's against the ReShade rules to upload shaders :/ Use latest shaders "Version 3.4.1" and everything should be fine.
lolwut? upload the shaders you used for this or the thing is pointless.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
The preset is compatible with ReShade 3.4.1 with latest shaders and effects that the setup can download for you. I'll upload attached shaders only if needed, for example if I want to use an old shader or unofficial shader.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The preset is compatible with ReShade 3.4.1 with latest shaders and effects that the setup can download for you. I'll upload attached shaders only if needed, for example if I want to use an old shader or unofficial shader.
cool.

just downloaded 3.4.1. got the newest shaders. got your preset. it looks like shit. know why? cause theres something missing. theres something not right. because you didnt give us ALL of YOUR files that we NEED to make it look right.

and now I get to go back to my old install (which thankfully I saved) to get a decent looking preset.

xCCtrIr.jpg

Sebastian

Cricket
Hey preset looks rly nice, but one thing I'm getting rly annoyed at and I am not sure if it's working correctly.

QBQJXp8.png

As you can see my character and various things everywhere are so highlighted that they go through everything in UI and skills and such which is rly bothering me.
I am using 3.4.1 with all his files and same settings in bns, 3 base boxes in bns buddy ticked so no clue if thats intended or not.

Top Bottom