• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

someone with a good heart can help me?

CarolSilva

Cricket
well, my name is carol, i'm brazilian, for 3 weeks searching on the internet how to get around the gameguard and i didn't get any results

Hello, could someone tell me how I can get around the gameguard to use sandkeys

until then I tried to start the game and stop the gameguard by the hack process closing the gameguard I saw that the game starts normally and stays connected to the game
only problem that appears and a message that remains on the screen written fail check game guard

if anyone can guide me how to get around the game guard thank you
name of the game I'm trying to get around nprotect and lovebeat

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
In most cases, Game Guard from whatever manufacturer it is, roughly speaking, a cloud that stores data about all devices or clients connected to it. In most cases it controls the hash sum of the files.
When you change it, it is automatically updated, I'm afraid that all your attempts are groundless, you just get a BAN sooner or later. Because all the changes that take place are logged and checked sooner or later, or this is an automatic process, like in Nexon, it automatically bans for certain changes.

CarolSilva

Cricket
well, my project is for personal use, problems are not being detected and the hook that the game is not accepting, could you tell me another way to send the keyboard hook since the sandkeys are not working?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
The North American servers don't have GameGuard (or any other anticheating software, except Themida).

You can't disable something that doesn't exist.

CarolSilva

Cricket
The North American servers don't have GameGuard (or any other anticheating software, except Themida).

You can't disable something that doesn't exist.
[/ CITAR]

take a look at the print
Sem título.png
Post automatically merged:

my problem is just sending the game keys he is not accepting sandkeys
neither automatic click nor macro ta allowing

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Blade and Soul doesn't have nProtect in the North American servers.

Either you're doing something sketchy or (as the screenshot may suggest) you're asking about the wrong game.

My only suggestion is that if you are using an autohotkey script, compile it.

CarolSilva

Cricket
already compiled
I've already changed class names and everything

the problem is just on the hook

I'm using this class here at a low level
globalKeyboardHook

Top Bottom