• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon Simplified Wind KFM remove first r

Koroshyia

Cricket
Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone knows if its possible to remove only the first r from simplemode.

What i mean is that the rotation in simple mode is r2rf and i want it to be 2rf.

From what i read in the guides in the forums i saw that i can remove the sill in its entirety and that is not something that i want to since i only want it removed once.

Can anyone help me ?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
If it is possible? Yes

Easy? Probably not, specially if the skill id and variant are the same.

You need to find where the releated R is and then manually delete the first everywhere.
You must do so manually, since an addon replaces everything.

Unless the skill id or variant id change.

Koroshyia

Cricket
Ok. thank you for your reply ill take a look..

Just a question, regarding the location.

Should i be looking at the end or start of the code since i see lots of times the R popping up.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Sadly, everywhere.

The file is organized into states/stances (frozen, grabbed, gliding, ...) and then by conditions and layers of attacks per key.

That's based in my observations.

Koroshyia

Cricket
The way you described it means that i should not look at stances but rather the layers and try to find one condition to remove so that the first R is removed.

Or should i be looking at the combos section?

Edit:

So far im able to make the combo to either RF or 2F which is unfortunate since i dont have the aransu badge :p

The thing is i delete a small part of the code and it becomes 2F although it should be 2RF.

The coding is kinda weird tbh

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
The way you described it means that i should not look at stances but rather the layers and try to find one condition to remove so that the first R is removed.

Or should i be looking at the combos section?

Edit:

So far im able to make the combo to either RF or 2F which is unfortunate since i dont have the aransu badge :p

The thing is i delete a small part of the code and it becomes 2F although it should be 2RF.

The coding is kinda weird tbh

Kinda weird?

Put a spoon full of "weird" in there!

You should get the aransu badge.
It's easier than doing all the modifications you want.

Koroshyia

Cricket
Easier said than done in eu server everyone wants to go and kill everything with clan or ask for ridiculous amount to get carried.

Also my mouse app seems to be bugged or smthn as it will not save the macro.

Well i gave up if someone is up to the challenge then i will be happy tbh atm i will rum as fire kfm.

Once again thx for the help.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Easier said than done in eu server everyone wants to go and kill everything with clan or ask for ridiculous amount to get carried.

Also my mouse app seems to be bugged or smthn as it will not save the macro.

Well i gave up if someone is up to the challenge then i will be happy tbh atm i will rum as fire kfm.

Once again thx for the help.

You're welcome.

You can try re-installing the program, or using autohotkey

Top Bottom