• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Gunner Simple Fire GUN

AuctorRE

Cricket
In English, not much. I think you will understand. Does anyone have an add-on for BnS Buddy for ganner on fire for the simple mode in normal mode? Throw off please. FOR earlier thank you

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hes asking for triple shot (or whatever is the name) + bulletstorm/unload on rmb in normal mode...

Adriaticos

Cricket
I don't have an add-on for BnS Buddy for ganner on fire, but it can be purchased at any gun store. There are a lot of them now, and I don't know which one is the best, but I get my guns and gear at https://ballachy.com/best-sling-for-ruger-ar-556/ myself. I will say at once, if you will carry a gun under your clothes, it is preferable to take a firearm with a lightweight, polymer grip rather than a heavy metal frame. The weight of a firearm can become burdensome over time. Heavier straps are available to mitigate the effects of weight. Smaller guns are easier to conceal because they are almost invisible under clothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom