• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon Shadow Gunner Simple mode

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Hello,
is it possible to Remove Undertaker (4) 2710 from Shadow GS,and Add Triple shot(3) 2712 ?

Thank you for the wonderful addons already made. i Personally use Archer Normal rmb addon <3

Attachments

• skill_icon_shooter_0_5.png
    skill_icon_shooter_0_5.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

DeathEngen

Cricket
Hello,
is it possible to Remove Undertaker (4) View attachment 2710 from Shadow GS,and Add Triple shot(3) View attachment 2712? Add CrossFire(4)x3 View attachment 2711for Fire GS?

Thank you for the wonderful addons already made. i Personally use Archer Normal rmb addon <3
Hello.

Personal opinion here,

But have been using fire gunner since the day it came out, recently only started using and building shadow.

Depending on your ping, rather stick to normal mode and use macro in x-mouse button control with auto delay set to 1ms

(Shadow)

Macro - 3TF
Start Rotation with V, (Manual proc) then spam the macro.

You will be able to completely ignore 4 with that rotation

(Fire)

Macro - 34TF
Start rotation with V,4,TAB (Manual Proc) then spam the macro

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
i play gunner since the release as well. and ive been using Xmouse too before simple mode got in. and played both Shadow and fire. and for shadow i used 3RF too and that's what im looking for in simple mode here. they added Undertaker i dont wanna use it instead of bulletstorm. only if both focus skills are on cd.
i know rotation i used both macro u mentionned with Xmouse long ago. but doesn't work well with my current ping. in fire i miss a lot of 3 when it comes and lota bulletstorm after hitting Tab too.
in both Fire and Shadow i proc with V and tab for the burst.
currently with simole mode in Fire i use : manual V4tab + simple rmb. so i can handle Fire decently the way it is . but definitely not Shadow. Adding 3 to simple, removing 4 from simple and triggering lmb when focus is empty ( all on rmb) is whatim looking for ....................
in shadow it's only V, tab and C i use emwhen bulletstorm is there after fulldark stack. of course i dont spam both tab ANd C same time. only one each time is enough
Ping is : in bnsbuddy : between 80-100 while IG is between 200-300

Last edited:

DeathEngen

Cricket
i play gunner since the release as well. and ive been using Xmouse too before simple mode got in. and played both Shadow and fire. and for shadow i used 3RF too and that's what im looking for in simple mode here. they added Undertaker i dont wanna use it instead of bulletstorm. only if both focus skills are on cd.
i know rotation i used both macro u mentionned with Xmouse long ago. but doesn't work well with my current ping. in fire i miss a lot of 3 when it comes and lota bulletstorm after hitting Tab too.
in both Fire and Shadow i proc with V and tab for the burst.
currently with simole mode in Fire i use : manual V4tab + simple rmb. so i can handle Fire decently the way it is . but definitely not Shadow. Adding 3 to simple, removing 4 from simple and triggering lmb when focus is empty ( all on rmb) is whatim looking for ....................
in shadow it's only V, tab and C i use emwhen bulletstorm is there after fulldark stack. of course i dont spam both tab ANd C same time. only one each time is enough
Ping is : in bnsbuddy : between 80-100 while IG is between 200-300

AH- then it makes sense why you would want it in simple mode.

i had the same problem when SOMETIMES 3, but MOSTLY F would proc in shadow.

My fix for that then was to duplicate the one it missed a couple of times in x-mouse, still running ingame ping of 250 average

either one of these variants could work.

33TFF3TF
33TF3TFF
3F3TF

BUT REMEMBER
SET THESE OPTIONS LIKE THIS SO THAT THERE IS ALSO NO DELAY FROM MOUSE TO PC
1ms on autorepeat is faster than the standard windows repeat (31 keystrokes per second) thats about an autorepeat delay of +-32ms)

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
yup in shadow it's true shot(F) miss ... fire it's triple shot(3) proc
i usually do 10 ms for auto repeat ^^
and what did you do between each key up there? waitms:1? or higher?
tbh i still dont really understand why there is a LAGE difference between IG ping and bns ping in any other EU game the ping is ACTUALLY what bnsbuddy shows me( knowing that, it's not my local ping what ns shows is m games ping, since local ping is 29) even if i do speedtest directly to Frankfurt it gives me exact what bns buddy gives me.80ish . unless bns EU aint in frankfurt ... and yet IG is more than 4 times O_O :MonkaS: .my theory is that bns isnt really all in frankfurt, it's spread between NA and EU both recieve and sendto each other before it reaches me .... otherwise it's idk
since most IP adress generated by the game they tell me it's from San Francisco :x
Post automatically merged:

EDIT on thu nov 28th at 15:14 utc+1 : no one can help? i would have tried with the tutorial thread here. the problem is i can not find a Gunner player on EU. even if i type any other player's name regardless of being a GS. it doesn't give me the right one or none

Last edited:

Astara_

Cricket
33TFF3TF
33TF3TFF
3F3TF

BUT REMEMBER
SET THESE OPTIONS LIKE THIS SO THAT THERE IS ALSO NO DELAY FROM MOUSE TO PC
1ms on autorepeat is faster than the standard windows repeat (31 keystrokes per second) thats about an autorepeat delay of +-32ms)
View attachment 2723
I'm not real sure exactly what goes on here, but this is what I think except for the auto-repeat delay which is documented in the XMBC user guide as being the time between sending *groups* of characters. There is also, under the main settings (bottom left button under app profiles), under the advanced tab, a delay time between keypresses:

1) So you can input a bunch of keys faster than normal windows -- but *how many*?

2) How fast those keys get entered is also going to be based on the "Delay between simulated keystrokes" on the Advanced tab. If your delay there is 100ms, you will get 10 keys/second, with another batch being repeated in 1ms. What you *may* want is reducing the delay between simulated keystrokes to get faster than MS's dflt repeat rate (<32ms), maybe 20, or 10 or 5? but at some point, something may think that too low of a delay might be "noise" -- I don't know. But certainly you probably want your "group delay" to be higher than your inter-key delay?

3) you have your setup to keep sending the group every 1ms until you press the button again. Doesn't it make more sense to have it behave more "naturally" -- i.e. if you want it to repeat, then use the "repeatedly, while the button is down". That way it will repeat until you let go of the button, or, alternatively, it will keep repeating as long as you hold the button down.

The reason I think it is better to have a tighter control and have it stop, by default, when you let go, is that from your mouse to the server there is only a buffer for some "fixed number" of keypresses. Lets say that number is 100, that means in your setup, when you hit the button again it will stop filling the buffer, but then the game will play out the keys in the buffer and you won't be able to stop it. I've had it happen that when I took my finger off they button -- it kept on doing the key sequence for a short while afterwards -- not something I wanted. Second reason -- suppose that buffer is only 5 keys. If you feed it too fast, it may drop some of your keys -- which may or may not be important (if some keys need to follow others to have correct effect).

One more thing to think about -- if your ping is 100ms, then sending a set of keys every 1 ms, seems like overkill -- how many keys will be sent before you see all of their effects?

I certainly don't know, but just things to think about...

Top Bottom