• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachis

Cricket
Good morning, I used to mod at beginner level while I was playing Tera (GPK) and not sure how different UPK files are. Before I try to investigate more maybe you can tell me if it is possible to edit class indicators? To be more specific, I am talking about "Blood Drop" icon which shows Rage for Madness Warden. I would like to make that it would show rage value (higher priority) and remaining frenzy duration after consuming 100 rage (lower priority).
Any information , tips would be great too;) Thanks

Airix

Cricket
Modder
Good morning, I used to mod at beginner level while I was playing Tera (GPK) and not sure how different UPK files are. Before I try to investigate more maybe you can tell me if it is possible to edit class indicators? To be more specific, I am talking about "Blood Drop" icon which shows Rage for Madness Warden. I would like to make that it would show rage value (higher priority) and remaining frenzy duration after consuming 100 rage (lower priority).
Any information , tips would be great too;) Thanks
GPK and UPK are basically the same thing but different name,and no,u cant modify how things work in this game,most u can do is edit the values of things,u cannot tell it what to do that u want it to do yourself,UPK rules are absolute,you can only edit the values of said rule.

Tachis

Cricket
Does anyone know in which file I can find the textures of class indicator UI? As example, Madness Guardian (shown in pic.) upload_2019-4-30_18-3-18.png

Airix

Cricket
Modder
Thread will be closed indefinetely as im leaving for a year to do some IRL stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom