• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

[Request] Mod boss effect, NPC.

Chan_TN

Cricket
Hello everyone.
I have some problems in game effects that reduce my FPS, and I need some help from mod.
On the "vortex temple" map, the last boss "Hive Queen," there are laser beams circling the map clockwise, these laser seem to be causing my fps to drop. And besides, at the midpoint of the small circle, there is the effect of "falling stars" or something similar, maybe it also contributes to reducing my fps.
Can someone mod it, make it simpler?
That's the problem I want to propose, I'm very thankful for the help. Thanks.

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I have some problems in game effects that reduce my FPS

Have you checked https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?threads/common-errors-and-possible-fixes.39/ ?

On the "vortex temple" map, the last boss "Hive Queen," there are laser beams circling the map clockwise, these laser seem to be causing my fps to drop. And besides, at the midpoint of the small circle, there is the effect of "falling stars" or something similar, maybe it also contributes to reducing my fps.

As far as I know, those laser are important part of the mechanics and shouldnt be removed (they could be replaced with something more visible, if possible).
I've never noticed this "falling stars" effect.

Anyway, have you checked https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/airixs-optimization-compendium.446/ ?

Chan_TN

Cricket
Thanks for the reply.
My computer is stable at 120 fps on most maps, with a 4 or 5 configuration. But my fps only drops when I enter the "Hive Queen" boss area, so I Think I have a problem with that laser. Forget about that "falling star".
I will try with your path "VT Optimization". Thank you.

SvetikCax

Cricket
people who love to mod TMUF, I have a request.
I was wondering if someone here could make collisions an actual thing. Ive seen a video of collisions once, but it was made with extravagantly beautiful movie magic. If this is possible, then would someone like to make said mod? I would love to bash into my friend in a server.
P.S.: Bonus points to someone who can make a traffic mod as well...

С уважением!

Top Bottom