• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Kungfu Master Request for Oni Outfit/Mask, Invisible Gauntlets, and/or Nude GonM

ShoWong

Cricket
So I'm looking for a mod to either make my GonM nude, make my gauntlets invisible so he's only fighting using his own fists and feet and/or change his outfit cuz there's this one outfit known as "Oni" and I really want it but I can't get it because it's no longer within the Hongmoon Store even though it's in the "Hongmoon Store" category.

I don't know how to do "manual" as in going to the code of the game, however, if these are done using the one-click tool then say no more. I'm already downloading so let me know if anyone has a mod to ANY of these or knows how to do it. Thanks! :)

yazouabu99

Cricket
Suspended
I've been trying to get this mask for an outfit. I played the heist multiple times now as a host, selected the oni half mask set for the finale as it has masks like this in other colours. This exact one (as the other locked ones) never shows up as an option and I don't seem to unlock anything after the Nox Vidmate VLC heist.

Last edited:

ShoWong

Cricket
I've been trying to get this mask for an outfit. I played the heist multiple times now as a host, selected the oni half mask set for the finale as it has masks like this in other colours. This exact one (as the other locked ones) never shows up as an option and I don't seem to unlock anything after the heist.
What heist was this? Is it still in the game or is it removed?

Top Bottom