• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster Request : Fire FM Simple mode fix

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
Hello guys,
until i acquire paragon badge, i'm inclined to use the oldest badge : ancestral.
as you know how this badge works reducing the cd of inferno 1624215754625.png after casting blazing wall 1624215806136.png . or Dual Dragons
However i use simple mode, and it doesn't work properly, sometimes it wastes blazing wall before even using Inferno, So my request is simple :
can anyone make a patch file or xml file to change the priority making blazing wall be used only after casting inferno please?
i know that most players play lightning, but i like fire FM <3
(i don't know what paragon badge does for this spec to be honest with you guys)
Thank you for reading my post, and thanks to anyone willing to help me in advance.

PS : if this could help, i think the ID of Blazing wall is 131250, dual dragon is 131180 and Inferno is 131161/131162. knowing that inferno has different states, charging one and instantly cast one. i don't know which one is the correct etc.

Thank you :bnsrose:

Last edited:

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
Hello guys,
until i acquire paragon badge, i'm inclined to use the oldest badge : ancestral.
as you know how this badge works reducing the cd of inferno View attachment 5605 after casting blazing wall View attachment 5606. or Dual Dragons
However i use simple mode, and it doesn't work properly, sometimes it wastes blazing wall before even using Inferno, So my request is simple :
can anyone make a patch file or xml file to change the priority making blazing wall be used only after casting inferno please?
i know that most players play lightning, but i like fire FM <3
(i don't know what paragon badge does for this spec to be honest with you guys)
Thank you for reading my post, and thanks to anyone willing to help me in advance.

PS : if this could help, i think the ID of Blazing wall is 131250, dual dragon is 131180 and Inferno is 131161/131162. knowing that inferno has different states, charging one and instantly cast one. i don't know which one is the correct etc.

Thank you :bnsrose:
Nobody?
:bnsshy:

Top Bottom