• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Request: Extend Buff Bar

harute0000

Cricket
View attachment 3711

How is this possible then? :/ Would be nice to have this too

This need to change the file in "datafile64.bin" of "xml64.dat"
Such like "datafile_156.xml"
but I don't know how to repack

If someone want to try it
This is the modified files and original file
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/v47ofjlsbp780ge/0221.zip/file
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...1c5cef00d3e9ace85975da0ac01e155437e/detection

"原檔" means original file
"圖標" change buff bar order
"完整修改" change buff bar order And change some item can't be delete and more option

Last edited:

Heldegas

Cricket
hmmm i tried it but the game says invalid game file
Of course it says invalid, he just gave you the chinese modded file for it.
At the moment there are no current public way of repacking datafile(64).bin, only dumping/unpacking, and the people who do have them are not willing to share because of "game breaking exploits" that it would make available to the public.

Deadonkeyboard

Bamboo Warrior
Yes, I've had a closer look and I see what you mean.

It should also be datafile_159 on our client ?

otherwise it is not just a "search and replace", the files are slightly different @.@

LokiReborn

Cricket
Developer
To avoid people having to edit datafile.bin and more because we try not to make those tools public for obvious reasons (can really break the game)
I made a tool that can do this in memory. The only catch is that you need to run it every time but it works well and is more or less update proof.

The program comes with example of some edits for Wind Summoner for moving Liberty and related skills.
unknown.png

Attachments

• Effect_Mover_v2.5.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 421

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
To avoid people having to edit datafile.bin and more because we try not to make those tools public for obvious reasons (can really break the game)
I made a tool that can do this in memory. The only catch is that you need to run it every time but it works well and is more or less update proof.

The program comes with example of some edits for Wind Summoner for moving Liberty and related skills.
unknown.png

i am not connected to everything you say now ,
first of all blade & soul server files already leaked out (this is very critical)
second , many other players in china already published it , i can say i already have that.
Blade & Soul is Dead Game , with bin editor or without it blade and soul is unsavable game
take a look at bnsbuddy over 98% using xml shit to bypass the xml limit , russian using the xml editor to hack the game
and earn achivement in the game , they didnt even use a bin editor for that , " (can really break the game)"
that why is so funny

Exora

True Hongmoon

Can skill cooldown bar be changed as well?

LokiReborn

Cricket
Developer
Can skill cooldown bar be changed as well?
No, that’s driven not by an effect but by the skill itself, there is a separate table and you can basically set to show the cool down there or not. So while you might be able to control those a bit more it can’t be intermingled if that makes sense.

Exora

True Hongmoon
No, that’s driven not by an effect but by the skill itself, there is a separate table and you can basically set to show the cool down there or not. So while you might be able to control those a bit more it can’t be intermingled if that makes sense.
So you are saying that you cant toss those into some other bar but you cant hide and unhide skills cds in that bar?
Sorry if understood wrong~

LokiReborn

Cricket
Developer
So you are saying that you cant toss those into some other bar but you cant hide and unhide skills cds in that bar?
Sorry if understood wrong~
Correct that bar can’t be interchanged however it could be possible to show or hide others on that bar, that said that would be a completely different tool this one doesn’t support it.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Correct that bar can’t be interchanged however it could be possible to show or hide others on that bar, that said that would be a completely different tool this one doesn’t support it.
I see, ty for the info~
It would actually be pretty good to hide some skills as some of them are just meaningless being there swarming the bar

LokiReborn

Cricket
Developer
I see, ty for the info~
It would actually be pretty good to hide some skills as some of them are just meaningless being there swarming the bar
When you say that do you mean the skill or the effect? Usually a lot of skill cool downs don't go to the last bar (or at least not for summoner, most we have is like 3 and in that pic there is only burr toss visible) as for effects you can hide extras that you don't want to see. Personally in that pic i use the premium bar for my skills and hide my clan bonus, premium bonus, etc. rather than moving it as it's static info making clutter, for pvp i usually put my effect cooldowns for belt,soul,pet, etc. into the debuff bar so i can easily track those as well and show my potions etc. in the small 5 icon bar.

Top Bottom