• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Request: Extend Buff Bar

Exora

True Hongmoon
When you say that do you mean the skill or the effect? Usually a lot of skill cool downs don't go to the last bar (or at least not for summoner, most we have is like 3 and in that pic there is only burr toss visible) as for effects you can hide extras that you don't want to see. Personally in that pic i use the premium bar for my skills and hide my clan bonus, premium bonus, etc. rather than moving it as it's static info making clutter, for pvp i usually put my effect cooldowns for belt,soul,pet, etc. into the debuff bar so i can easily track those as well and show my potions etc. in the small 5 icon bar.
thats how i have them but V human cd and RMB wolf cd have no point in showing there cuz i can see them all the time , but sometimes it gets overloaded in pvp with other cds (but thats just cuz of my ui setup cuz i like having them a bit of the center for easier tracking)

Anyway thanks for the program its rly helpfull !

Galaxyyyyyy

Cricket
To avoid people having to edit datafile.bin and more because we try not to make those tools public for obvious reasons (can really break the game)
I made a tool that can do this in memory. The only catch is that you need to run it every time but it works well and is more or less update proof.

The program comes with example of some edits for Wind Summoner for moving Liberty and related skills.
unknown.png
Hi guy, after update Jun-24 is sofware not working :(, Have you new version of sofware??? thank you!!!

Galaxyyyyyy

Cricket
To avoid people having to edit datafile.bin and more because we try not to make those tools public for obvious reasons (can really break the game)
I made a tool that can do this in memory. The only catch is that you need to run it every time but it works well and is more or less update proof.

The program comes with example of some edits for Wind Summoner for moving Liberty and related skills.
unknown.png
Hi Guys, Can you update new list Buff code? After Update Jun-22, Buff code has change and isn't not find :( . Thanks You.

ceria

Cricket
I don't really understand something. I followed the instructions in Read Me and tried to move an effect but it keeps saying it can't find my patch

Akkachu

Cricket
probably because the skills list hasn't been updated for awhile. I guess you gotta contact the creator or ask someone who has an up to date list.

Top Bottom