• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request / Bug fix (?) BD simple mode

Leion90

Cricket
HI ^^ with my blade dancer i just take the legendary badge, i use it in simple mode for fast think or just for easy dungeon, but with new badge the simple mode V doens't work animore, with purple badge yes but with legendary one no, so i want to ask if i can have a XML that correct this error or just understand if is normal.

Leion90

Cricket
Thx but this doenst help, i wont remove skill from simple mode, i want to fix it, for use V in simple mode there are 2 condition, 1* is Z on CD 2* is High Voltage UP but
i notice that the V in simple mode with Purple Badge proc when asa High Voltage is up, while with legendary badge it proc only when High Voltage end ( the condition take the reverse option maybe? can we change it?)

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Simple mode simply picks the first available skill for the key, depending on the stance, and does it.

After that, it goes down the list of available skills.

And the conditions for V are incorrect.
It just happens when the cooldown is gone and you are close enough to the "target".

But whatever you want to do (except adding skills), the info is all there.

Leion90

Cricket
So it's fixable, can u help me plz? can we leave the condition for Z in CD but remove the condition for HighVoltage UP? basically i need only the ID for high voltage condition, but on the guide there is only the mothod for see SKILL ID but not for buff

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
So it's fixable, can u help me plz? can we leave the condition for Z in CD but remove the condition for HighVoltage UP? basically i need only the ID for high voltage condition, but on the guide there is only the mothod for see SKILL ID but not for buff

We don't have access to any conditions in the xml, they're in the game itself which we can't control. Take a look into the code and in Cupids skill removal thread, you'll see there isn't much more we can do than change the priority of the skill.

Leion90

Cricket
already did, but was unsuccefuly, so it's only a bug that the legendary badge create, ill try to change somethink in xml file, but if we cant modify condition it's impossible :(
--- Merged ---
For example, this 2

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27146" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27146" control-mode="classic" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
<result context-2="27146" control-mode="bns" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
</decision>
</layer>

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27145" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27145" control-mode="classic" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
<result context-2="27145" control-mode="bns" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
</decision>
</layer>

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27144" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27144" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="27144" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

what they do? that ID are not skill, there is only 27144 that is Storm Cleave, maybe if i can understand this 2 codes maybe i can do somethink

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
already did, but was unsuccefuly, so it's only a bug that the legendary badge create, ill try to change somethink in xml file, but if we cant modify condition it's impossible :(
--- Merged ---
For example, this 2

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27146" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27146" control-mode="classic" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
<result context-2="27146" control-mode="bns" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
</decision>
</layer>

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27145" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27145" control-mode="classic" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
<result context-2="27145" control-mode="bns" skillbar-ui-effect="event" />
</decision>
</layer>

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="27144" variation-id="21" />
<result context-2="27144" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="27144" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

what they do? that ID are not skill, there is only 27144 that is Storm Cleave, maybe if i can understand this 2 codes maybe i can do somethink

Not sure how it works with simple mode, but Storm cleave should share the skill ID with Dual strike, the other V skill. You can cast Dual strike 3 times hence why you need 3 skill IDs. Observe the event tag too, it means it's a limited use skill ish, like the BDs LMB should look very similar or identical with different IDs.

Try removing -45 and -46 and see if you can only cast the resist skill once if you wanna test it.

Leion90

Cricket
Thx for information, i tried all possibilities, i changed even the variation ID and i putt
22, and it work perfectly so there is nothing to do :( the bug is in condition for V id 21, if i cant use any operator in XML file is impossible to fix

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Thx for information, i tried all possibilities, i changed even the variation ID and i putt
22, and it work perfectly so there is nothing to do :( the bug is in condition for V id 21, if i cant use any operator in XML file is impossible to fix

Oh you ment the variation ID. I don't know anything about that sorry, I was just trying to explain why there was seemingly 3 lines of stormcleave. Maybe someone els knows anything about the variation ID.

Top Bottom