• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Regarding to 64 bit client and text file local64.dat

Eraz

Cricket
removing local64.dat fix the performance issues on 64 bit completely for me, it run as good as 32 bit, but the problem you cant see names apply to party etc, I heard there's an edited and playable version of local 64.dat. i searched everywhere couldn't find it, help will be appreciated

Eraz

Cricket
nvm it seems i have to use Bns multi tool to do that, The latest update for that tool include local64.dat editer. I hope the people working on BnS Buddy include it to the program in the future. closed

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
nvm it seems i have to use Bns multi tool to do that, The latest update for that tool include local64.dat editer. I hope the people working on BnS Buddy include it to the program in the future. closed
no you dont have to, you just install it manualy wich is just copy and paste 2 folders, the pluginloader between multi tool and bnsbuddy is the same (you can also just use the multi tool qol plugin since like i said pluginloader is the same)

Eraz

Cricket
no you dont have to, you just install it manualy wich is just copy and paste 2 folders, the pluginloader between multi tool and bnsbuddy is the same (you can also just use the multi tool qol plugin since like i said pluginloader is the same)
thanks for stating the obvious, but you're right and wrong , yeah you can just copy the files but in order to do that, you need to edit them first and here where you need Bns multi tool to edit and customise what you need and what you don't, also it's way easier to go back to default settings, and save presets through Bns multi tool. thanks.

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
thanks for stating the obvious, but you're right and wrong , yeah you can just copy the files but in order to do that, you need to edit them first and here where you need Bns multi tool to edit and customise what you need and what you don't, also it's way easier to go back to default settings, and save presets through Bns multi tool. thanks.
or you just open the xml and edit it there Screenshot 2021-04-11 190430.png

Top Bottom