• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

(Refused) Character Info translate for BnS TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryx

Cricket
Is there anyway to translate the character info to english? or is it attached on the server/site of the game?

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    709.1 KB · Views: 25

yevvie

Graphic Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Not sure about the translation but you can always open/download screenshot of eu/na char and just figure it out by icons and position. Eventually will remember what is what.

War

Sand Warrior
Is there anyway to translate the character info to english? or is it attached on the server/site of the game?

i believe its the only way around nowdays, is to compare words from eu/na and try to figure it out by comparing numbers to know what status u are looking at

sadly izanami project(were TW/KR/China) were translated by him, he quitted the project for not getting any assists ingame(didn't find a raid) so he decide to quit his translation project which pissed off ton of his fans and the non KR/TW/chinese players who was using his tools to play at that regions...

if you don't know how to figure out numbers let me know i can give a hand of help:bnswink::bnspeace:

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

F2 F5 F9 and F10 are connect to the web api and cannot be translated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom