• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Question about hair modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grotas

Cricket
Hey there!

So I'm stuck on this hair I am trying to mod: I want to convert JinF_118 into JinF_027 (Yura hair). I've already read the "All about hair modding" guide on this forum, and I have tried EVERYTHING...
I know I am dealing with 100+ hair (JinF_118) and trying to turn it into regular hair (I think JinF_027 counts as regular hair?), but I just can't seem to make it work - every time I check, my character is bald -_-

So can anyone give me any advice...?
Is it even possible to mod those haircuts?
Thank you in advance

Kouyouku

Cricket
it is necessary to find the lines of core and physics
at core zero "_027" to the left of the code instead of "5f 30 32 37" was "00 00 00 00"
in the physics line replace "027" with "118"
upload_2018-5-27_23-38-6.png upload_2018-5-27_23-38-23.png

Now we need to find a string with "f9ffffff" (f*ffffff * 8 to B)
upload_2018-5-27_23-38-54.png
there you will see the number of the core line and in the fourth value after it you need to enter the hairstyle number +1 in the hexadecimal system
118 (dec) = 76 (hex)
76 + 1 = 77
upload_2018-5-27_23-39-3.png

complete

Grotas

Cricket
It DID work! The part I was failing on was that I did not know that you had to convert the hair number into a hex number...

And thank you for bothering to explain all this to me!
My apologies for spending your time on this, but I always prefer the fishing rod over the fish, if you know what I mean... :)

Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom