• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Problems with login when using german client + 2 factor authentication

NYYankee

Cricket
German Client not working with 2 factor Aut.jpg
--- Merged ---
Hello :)
Since the last update in B&S i am not able anymore to play the game with the german client when i start the game with B&S Buddy.
Without B&S buddy (starting with normal launcher) i dont have any problems.

Would be thankful for suggestions/tips. :)

What i tried:
repaired the game several times
downloaded the newest B&S Buddy version from the buddy website
started the game without any mods/addons
reinstalled the whole game

nothing worked :(

Regards

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
You're using a mod that is outdated or using an applied addon but without the needed mod.

NYYankee

Cricket
The problem is that even with a fresh installed game and a fresh B&S buddy version without any installed mods/addons the 2 factor authentication is bugged. when i start the game with the normal launcher its fine.. with B&S buddy its bugged.

As you can see on the 2nd picture the only mod which is active (after testing it with a clear installed version) is you "BGFix".

Attachments

• no mod 2.png
    no mod 2.png
    192 KB · Views: 6
  • no mod 1.png
    no mod 1.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 6

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
The problem is that even with a fresh installed game and a fresh B&S buddy version without any installed mods/addons the 2 factor authentication is bugged. when i start the game with the normal launcher its fine.. with B&S buddy its bugged.

As you can see on the 2nd picture the only mod which is active (after testing it with a clear installed version) is you "BGFix".
The issue is the language selected for your game. IT's not the currently in use/updated language of the game.

NYYankee

Cricket
Ok it seems problem is solved. The last patch from B&S today fixed the problem. Everything is fine now. :)

Top Bottom