• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Voice (outdated UE3 ) JP Voice pack BlackMoon Raid Updated 17/03/2021

DemonOfLust

Cricket
Donator
JP Voice pack with shaved down files for smaller size, link on mega for fast download speed or mediafire if you can't use mega. I use this shaved version without any issue however if you get issues stop using it and msg me.

MEGA.NZ DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/8HgiABjS#XLy2aEaIUYCF2wE9am09BZO7WIstM6N-hGoWH8IWEpQ
or
MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mus6lwi6zo07x99/JP+Voice+pack+1.5.2.7z/file

VIRUSTOTAL for MEGA: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...f46de6726174e4bed1f53b116fd11b61bfc/detection
VIRUSTOTAL for MedF: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...bcff720cc219ecc570d0f5282d8fe2c1aad/detection

ADDED Mediafire link 04/04/2021
UPDATED 14/04/2021 updated 3 files that got changed on summoner 3rd spec patch , no need to redownload unless you find any issue with face animations or if you find any english voices
-Thornwind Cavern is in Japanese if you have the 1.5.2 version. There is no need to redownload.

Last edited:

DemonOfLust

Cricket
Donator

The vocie of Spectral Shrine sounds like KR ?​

I dont know how this is possible. i only used JP client for the files. Are you certain its KR voice?
Edit: Yes you are right . something went wrong with copying, i will reupload tonight

Last edited:

XyMushi

Cricket
I dont know how this is possible. i only used JP client for the files. Are you certain its KR voice?

This is my game record(I put all "JP Voice pack" files with clean BNS),
the system voice is JP, but the BOSS voice is KR.

Here is JP video in youtube that i found:

And this is the KR video(start at 0:40):

Maybe i got something wrong or there is something in mistake from origin JP file.:bnsdead:
Anyway, very thanks for your sharing.

Last edited:

DemonOfLust

Cricket
Donator
This is my game record(I put all "JP Voice pack" files with clean BNS),
the system voice is JP, but the BOSS voice is KR.

Here is JP video in youtube that i found:

And this is the KR video(start at 0:40):

Maybe i got something wrong or there is something in mistake from origin JP file.:bnsdead:
Anyway, very thanks for your sharing.
Everything is ready. you can download the new file i made and delete the old jp voice pack

Victor (Miyachi)

Cricket
Could you please host it somewhere else like ZippyShare or MediaFire? I can't download large files like this in Mega because the bandwidth there is shared between all my ISP's clients.

Thank you :bnskiss:

DemonOfLust

Cricket
Donator
Could you please host it somewhere else like ZippyShare or MediaFire? I can't download large files like this in Mega because the bandwidth there is shared between all my ISP's clients.

Thank you :bnskiss:
I used mega because it provides high download speeds, I will upload it to MediaFire overnight and add the link tomorow morning. Mediafire link will be posted in 10 hours or less

DemonOfLust

Cricket
Donator
Isn't there an unshaven version?
Thank you
No, this one is full in terms of content. The only shaven files are those that are not required because its the same in all bns regions clients, but there is a small chance that some thing is voiced in English, if you ever find something voiced in English contact me here

boiltheramen99

Cricket
Is it possible to not have to hold enter for 2 minutes when the endless popups occur at startup? Is there a setting in BnS buddy or a mod out there?

Fang1o3

Cricket
I'm having trouble getting it to work, I'm in the tutorial, but no matter how I install it, be it D:\Games\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\local\NCWest\English\CookedPC\mod or through bnsbuddy, it just doesn't work
(on a side note I'm having issues with it auto setting on german, so I do have to manually path the mod folder to english which then creates CookedPC_Mod and nothing else)

-Edit:It seems to not work on anything mainstory, I've gone through Chapter 16 and only one NPC has had japanese dialogue, and it was a side quest npc for the marketboard

Last edited:
Reactions: War
Top Bottom