• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Destroyer OUTDATED - Shadow Destroyer Simple Mode Fury/SB Rotation Fix v5 + Long Division removal from Simple Mode

MasterHawk

Cricket
IMPORTANT NOTE
Please see https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/de...eave-awakened-galeforce-bound-to-rmb-fix.604/ for the updated addon version of this fix.

UPDATE

I believe the move 1 emberstomp and soulburn bug has been fixed; however, making it into an addon is proving quite difficult so this is what I've done in the meantime. I've made the fix into a simple copy paste text. NOTE: When BnS is updated this could possibly break until this text is updated.

Video of the mod in action

Instructions
Step 1. Download the text file.
Step 2. Start BnS Buddy
Step 3. Go to Dat Editor
Step 4. Decompile xml.dat or xml64.dat depending on client.
Step 5. Choose the skill3_contextscriptdata_destroyer_contextsimplemode.xml file
Step 6. Crtl + A to select all then delete.
Step 7. Copy and paste what's in the text file into the xml.
Step 8. Click "Save", then "Compile", then "Apply".
Step 9. Start your game through BnS Buddy and now Shadow Destroyer should no longer use wrath during Fury or Soulburn and will perform the a more optimal skill rotation while in Fury/Soulburn. (Eradicate > Repulse > Awk Galeforce x 2)

Once you've done this, the long division addon will need to be reapplied if you desire long division to be removed from simple mode.

Credits:
- MasterHawk (Myself)
- Endless for all your help and guidance
- Gour for giving me a headstart
- Rayminh & Naliss for your support and encouragement to make this
- MindlessFire/7Orbs for testing stuff for me when I couldn't
- Fijikku Kasai for the simple mode modding info
- Cupid for helping me understand coding mode and teaching me what regex is
- Blair for giving me SB in the test video
- All others who expressed interest and encouragement

Attachments

• Remove Long Division from DES Simple Mode v4.patch
    997 bytes · Views: 308
  • Shadow Des Simp Mode Fury and SB Fix v7.txt
    64.9 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Your step 6 is slightly inacurate: you have to decompile xml.dat or xml64.dat, depending on the bitness of the game.
The addon does that automatically, but the human doesn't.

Also, I believe that BnS Buddy allows to replace with a regular expression.
To do this, use the following regular expression: <decision>(?:\s*)<\/decision>
It should find the lines with empty decisions, without having to remember the exact lines, in case the whole thing shifts and the line numbers change.
THIS IS AN UNTESTED REGULAR EXPRESSION! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Also, in the credits, you're missing out that all the original work on how to do all of this was found out by Fijikku Kasai#4840 (Profile).

However, this is some solid!

Last edited:

MasterHawk

Cricket
My bad on the step 6 mistake, I'll fix that.
I asked many times for any input on fixing the decision editing but received no ideas so thank you for yours I'll make sure to test it.
Also updated the credits.
--- Merged ---
UPDATE

I believe the move 1 emberstomp and soulburn bug has been fixed; however, making it into an addon is proving quite difficult so this is what I've done in the meantime. I've made the fix into a simple copy paste text. NOTE: When BnS is updated this could possibly break until this text is updated.

Video of the mod in action

Instructions
Step 1. Download the text file.
Step 2. Start BnS Buddy
Step 3. Go to Dat Editor
Step 4. Decompile xml.dat or xml64.dat depending on client.
Step 5. Choose the skill3_contextscriptdata_destroyer_contextsimplemode.xml file
Step 6. Crtl + A to select all then delete.
Step 7. Copy and paste what's in the text file into the xml.
Step 8. Click "Save", then "Compile", then "Apply".
Step 9. Start your game through BnS Buddy and now Shadow Destroyer should no longer use wrath during Fury or Soulburn and will perform a more optimal skill rotation while in Fury/Soulburn. (Eradicate > Repulse > Galeforce/Awk Galeforce x 2). Galeforce for Fury, Awk Galeforce for Soulburn.

Once you've done this, the long division addon will need to be reapplied if you desire long division to be removed from simple mode.

Credits:
- MasterHawk (Myself)
- Endless for all your help and guidance
- Gour for giving me a headstart
- Rayminh & Naliss for your support and encouragement to make this
- MindlessFire/7Orbs for testing stuff for me when I couldn't
- Fijikku Kasai for the simple mode modding info
- Cupid for helping me understand coding mode and teaching me what regex is
- Blair for giving me SB in the test video
- All others who expressed interest and encouragement

Attachments

• Shadow Des Simp Mode Fury and SB Fix v9.txt
    65.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Remove Long Division from DES Simple Mode v5.patch
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

mm74

Cricket
Can you make one with just the emberstomp + soulburn Galeforce bug fix? If one doesn't have the Divinity bracelet and still use Divine dragon, losing Wrath is no good.

Nice job figuring all that out though!

Edit:
So I tried to add back the Wrath xml lines to your file but that didnt work, it seems like there's more to it. Doing a compare on the original and your file brings up so many differences it's hard to tell what you did... I'll keep trying to figure it out but if you know what to do, that'd be great.

Last edited:

bozking

Cricket
Can you make one with just the emberstomp + soulburn Galeforce bug fix? If one doesn't have the Divinity bracelet and still use Divine dragon, losing Wrath is no good.

Nice job figuring all that out though!

Edit:
So I tried to add back the Wrath xml lines to your file but that didnt work, it seems like there's more to it. Doing a compare on the original and your file brings up so many differences it's hard to tell what you did... I'll keep trying to figure it out but if you know what to do, that'd be great.
i did add the lines back and it works
here is the file

i dont own credits i just edited back the lines of MasterHawk fix

Attachments

• Shadow Des Simp Mode SB Fix v1.txt
    66.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

mm74

Cricket
I was indeed missing a couple of other skill IDs. I confirm your file works. Thanks!

berriesNthings

Cricket
all my skills are disabled after I change xml dat using your text file and skills reappear if I disable simple mode. Did I do something wrong?

zipzap182

Cricket
I have the same problem as berries, my skills are disabled, I can't use any skills at all. I followed every step in the instruction and also I can't find the Compile and Apply Step 8. Click "Save", then "Compile", then "Apply". I can only save. Please help

Top Bottom