• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Official Nudity Mod

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Story time before I start posting images whenever I update and stuff.

First off, this is KR NC own fault. Early days of blade & soul (2011 2012) People really loved this game to death you know, all excited to their hands on it (who wasn't) in fact we were all so excited that one day someone (from kr to na) ripped the models to showcase the costumes in the now closed dojo forums.

Awesome, fun times, thanks for it for real whoever that was.

People wanted to see more so, and i'm taking a guess here, a little googling, people came across Umodel to view the games files better (like tera) and that right there is how someone found nudity skins of the all the female characters.

(not lyn someone actually customized nudity for them years later in the CC forums I think)

This is pretty normal for developers to leave something like this in their games (thinking people would never find it) but it isn't smart either as you can now see.

So, anyway, taking a break from some stuff to upload the nudity mods and other versions of them people made over the years.
(credits to them as always)
To be honest I've never really used the nudity mods cause...well I just play lyns sooo.....yeah. I did keep them just in case people couldn't find them anymore and from the looks of it, because this games been out for a good 10 years (counting kr play test days) these are almost rare to find.

Original (the one NC made)

Fan Created

Lewd female Lyn version 1 Flat chest

Lewd female Lyn version 2 Flat chest
Lewd Version 3 for male & female Lyn

Lewd Breast Female Lyn Shiny Body. Depending on your skin color you will shine (Don't know why don't ask)

Lewd Female Lyn 2017

Lewd Breast Lyn 2017 Current

Lewd Male 2017

Jin Female Version 1

Jin Female Version 2 Bigger nipples

Jin Female Pubic Hair 1

Jin Female Pubic Hair 2

Jin Female Pubic Hair 3

Jin Female Pubic Hair 4

Jin Female Original Outer Garment No Pantsu

Jin Female Original Outer Garment Only Pantsu (why'd I even bother with this)

Gon Female Pubic Hair

Gon Female Pubic Hair 2

Kun Female Pubic Hair
---------------------------------------

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Pretty sure I have all of those files people uploaded years back.....some where.
--- Merged ---
Thank you Guner......... ._.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Pretty sure I know why.......annnn I don't care for fixing it.

Sinned

Cricket
So, exactly which of the files correspond of the "no clothes to nude" and "hongmoon to nude", so I can remove the rest? Thanks in advance ^^

Roise

Cricket
Extracting in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC ?
Didn't work for me (or i'm just garbage)

SGYu

Cricket
So far, the ones i observed that are bugged with messed up textures are

-Pirate Princess
-Scarlet Shadow

Will update if I find more.

Kx7

Cricket
I'm trying to see the differences between the ver 2 and 3 of the lyn mods.
And I think the files for the ver 3 are missing ?
Thanks

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I'm not done don't worry, I have these files all over the place like a dirty kitchen.
--- Merged ---
Done, again credit to all the people who made these............uhhh you know who you are...

And NC themselves who started it all (lol)

kaedede

Cricket
Is there a list somewhere that I could compare .upk file to the outfit it mods? I want to keep some but remove others >.< Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Or maybe just the Hongmoon outfit and base body file for Gon, Jin and Yun?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Don't really see how that's....uhh rude but.

No, them photos was something I did to my friend as a gag reel of a drawing she made years ago about her lyn dreaming of having huge breast.

I should probably change that later when I have time

rlzx23

Cricket
Don't really see how that's....uhh rude but.

No, them photos was something I did to my friend as a gag reel of a drawing she made years ago about her lyn dreaming of having huge breast.

I should probably change that later when I have time

Ah... thanks for the clarification. I was filled with hopes and dreams for a moment.

Top Bottom