• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW NSFW - Blossom Ahri For GonF & JinF (Fixed)

Mochi Đậu Xanh

Pirate Savior
Donator
Link Download :
JinF - Fixed :
GonF :

Attachments

• Client 2020-10-11 13-21-15.png
    Client 2020-10-11 13-21-15.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 546

Fodafire

Cricket
Gons doesn't have the tail?
Because every timewho i equipe the deva's aura,
It is purple and yellow

Kouyouku

Cricket
What outfit are you wearing?
Archive for Gon F has no ears files. Deva's aura takes material and texture from its suit (and it's replaced, and its col's don't match the aura, that's why it's purple-yellow). There's a lot of extra stuff in archive.
Author seems to make swap in program, if he did them with his hands in the hex editor, many errors could be avoided. It does not rename the link to material in the skeleton, making two duplicates of material as a result. It's a miracle that everything works for Jin F, because there are the same errors (although the old link to original material of the tail saves situation). 1605535739886.png

joen98

Cricket
Donator
Kinda shitt
Archive for Gon F has no ears files. Deva's aura takes material and texture from its suit (and it's replaced, and its col's don't match the aura, that's why it's purple-yellow). There's a lot of extra stuff in archive.
Author seems to make swap in program, if he did them with his hands in the hex editor, many errors could be avoided. It does not rename the link to material in the skeleton, making two duplicates of material as a result. It's a miracle that everything works for Jin F, because there are the same errors (although the old link to original material of the tail saves situation).View attachment 4706
Thanks! Only kinda shitty thing.. I don't have that outfit on my gon nor my jinn XD

Kouyouku

Cricket
Kinda shitt

Thanks! Only kinda shitty thing.. I don't have that outfit on my gon nor my jinn XD
Maybe the unpacking path is not correct? Or does the archiver decompress them incorrectly? Or maybe you place files on the path "bns / CookedPC / mod" and the game at startup asks you which files from duplicates to read, and you close these windows?
On the path "local/(localizer)/(country)/CookedPC / mod" there are a minimum of duplicates and it is in read priority (read first).
I am the administrator of a large group of mods for BNS in VK (you can't imagine what difficulties people have with unpacking archives ;D). I often encounter a problem when after the next update of the game the path to the client changes, and the launcher downloads the game files to another location (and people either throw mods along the new path, but the client does not see them there, or the old one and the client does not see them there).
(Russian launcher loves to do this)
There have been cases when people themselves created folders on the wrong path for some reason stuffing it all into the "bin" folder.

joen98

Cricket
Donator
Maybe the unpacking path is not correct? Or does the archiver decompress them incorrectly? Or maybe you place files on the path "bns / CookedPC / mod" and the game at startup asks you which files from duplicates to read, and you close these windows?
On the path "local/(localizer)/(country)/CookedPC / mod" there are a minimum of duplicates and it is in read priority (read first).
I am the administrator of a large group of mods for BNS in VK (you can't imagine what difficulties people have with unpacking archives ;D). I often encounter a problem when after the next update of the game the path to the client changes, and the launcher downloads the game files to another location (and people either throw mods along the new path, but the client does not see them there, or the old one and the client does not see them there).
(Russian launcher loves to do this)
There have been cases when people themselves created folders on the wrong path for some reason stuffing it all into the "bin" folder.
It never popped up with a message like that..

I personally justunpacked the rar files somewhere in mydocument folder, then went to bns buddy client and opened the folder with mods from there. I added the unpacked folders to the mod folder and then installed the mods. Sadly enough this gives me a lot of bugs. This is on EU servers.

Kouyouku

Cricket
This is what it looks like for me View attachment 4708
I don't know why the tail isn't showed, but the top and skirt go for "Profane Jiangshi's Pride" and " Profane Jiangshi's Secret".
It never popped up with a message like that..

I personally justunpacked the rar files somewhere in mydocument folder, then went to bns buddy client and opened the folder with mods from there. I added the unpacked folders to the mod folder and then installed the mods. Sadly enough this gives me a lot of bugs. This is on EU servers.
The archives contain ready-made swaps, it is enough to transfer them along the path "\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod " (it seems like this in EU?).

joen98

Cricket
Donator
I found some of the issue.. The mods bug for me if I apply both the gonF and jinnF mods, But if I only apply the jinnF mods it's mostly fine. Just the profane Jianshi headpiece doesn't work. I believe it loads the wrong texture.

1605540821797.png 1605540891656.png

Top Bottom