• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Summoner NM Thron/Swarm Rotation in button [2]

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
Thron Rotation
Burr Toss > Flying Nettles > Thorn Strike

3888 3887 3889
Macros: 32RT
openner with 3891 [F]Doom 'n' Bloom or 3892 [1]Grasping Roots to start 3887 Flying Nettles condition

Swarm Rotation
Wild Nettles
> Flying Nettles > Thorn Strike
3890 3887 3889
Macros: 132RT
need spam 3892 [1]Grasping Roots to cast 3887 Flying Nettles condition

Note: the rotation still same from autocast project but need to press it with your self or use macros spam it
Warning: if you download autocast version please read -> comment #13

Attachments

• SM NM Thron rotation in 2.patch
    2 KB · Views: 314
  • SM NM Swarm rotation in 2.patch
    2 KB · Views: 202
  • SM NM Thron Autocast in 2.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 227
  • SM NM Thron Auto Petal Storm v2.patch
    2.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I think your addon can be reduced a lot (not that it matters much).

Here's my reduced version from it:

Code:
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_summoner.xml
Search = <condition skill="152012" />
Replace = <condition skill="152002" />
Search = <result context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" skillbar-2="152012" />
Replace = <result control-mode="bns" key-status="unpress" skillbar-2="152012" />
Search = <result context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" skillbar-2="152012" />
Replace = <result control-mode="classic" key-status="unpress" skillbar-2="152012" />
Search = <result context-3="152027" context-ui-effect="event"
Replace = <result skillbar-2="152027" key-status="unpress"
Search = <result context-3="152028" context-ui-effect="event"
Replace = <result skillbar-2="152028" key-status="unpress"
Search = <result context-3="152030" context-ui-effect="event"
Replace = <result skillbar-2="152030" key-status="unpress"
Description = SM Autocast [2]Thorn Strike [F]Flying Nettles [F]Burr Toss by Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Your version has 9 replacements, mine has 6 (33% improvement in replacements), and takes 963 bytes (instead of 1620 bytes).
It could still be reduced further, but there's no point to it.

(Disclaimer: THIS IS UNTESTED! IT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK)

VovikZ

Cricket
The idea is very interesting. With low FPS is the salvation. But it’s not yet clear what to do with the minus of this method, it resets the cast of Seed Shroud. How make simplemod work like this...

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Issue
- View attachment 3727 [2]Thorn Strike has priority than View attachment 3730 [3]Petal Storm *sorry i can't fix this :c

Isn't this just cause Thorn strike is higher up in the XML than Petal storm by default, and since you aren't changing things around and only adding auto cast Thorn strike will have a higher priority than Petal storm.

Might solve the issue by just adding an instance of Petal storm over Thorn strike, if that's what you want. I don't play Summoner so I can't tell you what's efficient.

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
im try to make Petal storm high priority than Thorn strike llike set tag and new skill condition
but with my idea it's not work
the problem Thorn strike and Petal storm are same cast cooldown
last time im try to move Petal storm over Thorn strike too and yet it's not work
any idea better now :/

edit:
hmm last time this idea look better now just make Petal Storm full autocast without condition
when face the boss or mob then boom!

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
im try to make Petal storm high priority than Thorn strike llike set tag and new skill condition
but with my idea it's not work
the problem Thorn strike and Petal storm are same cast cooldown
last time im try to move Petal storm over Thorn strike too and yet it's not work
any idea better now :/

There are a couple of thorn strikes in the code, you might've just missed some. As far as I know the skill that's higher up in the XML always have higher priority if you can cast both so I think it's worth a second look.

Bolinha

Cricket
the addon is very good, can you get it to use the other 2 automatics skills too? or just that bur toss and flying netles remain on the F would be perfect for those with high ping and low fps

I was doing some tests and it seems that he is using the automatic skills even if I disable my LMB and the v2 of this addon he uses the petal storm without me doing anything just just that I select the target of the boss

Discord: Bollinha#5026

Last edited:

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
the addon is very good, can you get it to use the other 2 automatics skills too? or just that bur toss and flying netles remain on the F would be perfect for those with high ping and low fps

I was doing some tests and it seems that he is using the automatic skills even if I disable my LMB and the v2 of this addon he uses the petal storm without me doing anything just just that I select the target of the boss

Discord: Bollinha#5026
because got problem in v.1
[2]Thorn Strike has priority than [3]Petal Storm
so in v.2 i just added more skill for auto cast condition

m3ridi4n

Cricket
Hi:bnspeace3:
This addon is very cool :bnspassion:
But I got a lot of problems with [4]Seed Shroud and [4]Enhanced Seed Shroud:bnscry:
Maybe you have a version without auto cast? Or maybe you tell me how to remove all unnecessary?
I really want addon only with the first two changes(Move [F]Flying Nettles to [2] // Move [F]Burr Toss to [2])

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
:bnsshy: cancel autocast project because more problem in gameplay
im change and upload new version without autocast only skill rotation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure before install autocast addon you are not install rotation addon
What is change in autocast?
- 3912 [F]Burr Toss moved to [2] and autocast when cooldown finish or follow skill condition
- 3913 [F]Flying Nettles moved to [2] and autocast when cooldown finish or follow skill condition
- 3914 [2]Thorn Strike autocast after 3915 [LMB] Butterfly Swarm or skill showed
- 3916 [3]Petal Storm autocast *require addon patch "Auto Petal Storm v2"
For macros set only "RT" (LMB+RMB)

Know Issue
- can't cast 3917 [4]Seed Shroud or 3918 [4]Enhanced Seed Shroud you need to face out from target first for stop autocast skill
- 3916 [3]Petal Storm added more skill condition for autocast because 3914 [2]Thorn Strike has more priority
* 3919 [LMB] Butterfly Swarm
* 3920 3922 [RMB] Super Sunflower
* 3921 3923 [RMB] Awakened Sunflower
* 3912 [F]Burr Toss
* 3913 [F]Flying Nettles

Last edited:

Bolinha

Cricket
due to the changes to the summoner I started using the sunburst as the main skill and using the sunburst add-on add-on but the auto cast of 3 doesn't work can you fix it?

Note: I'll leave attached the sunburst addon for reference

Attachments

• SUM-Sunburst_priority.patch
    2.2 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom