• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warlock NM Scourge

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
Replace [2]Ravaging Curse to [4]Dragon Helix and [4]Awakened Dragon Helix while 3679 buffed
How it work? Please read comment #4
18/6/2020: change file name and fix seach & replace skill
because sometimes BnS Garena patch not update new file just little patch :v
24/6/2020: fixed WL NM Scourge Replace 2 can't apply
25/6/2020: added auto cast hex storm and autocast when this skill in list showed
- 3973 [RMB]Awakened Dimensional Salvo
- 3974 [RMB]Dimensional Salvo
- 3975 [RMB]Dimensiona

PS: "WL NM Scourge Replace 2" is main addon file for other file just option :x[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• WL NM Scourge Auto Mantra.patch
    453 bytes · Views: 290
  • WL NM Scourge Replace 2 and move to B.patch
    2.2 KB · Views: 306
  • WL NM Scourge Auto Hexstorm.patch
    1.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
Curios, what the point of this?

Normally 3686 give the buff 3687 for 6 sec increase 3688 cast speed
If your weapon buff reset all skill cooldown your marcros will spam 3686 again and make you wasted buff 3687 2-3 sec
That mean you will wasted 3688 output 2-6 times when weapon reset and little DPS drop
This addon will block 3686 to 3688 while buff 3687 let you increase DPS and spam 3688 full time

Exora

True Hongmoon
I see, interestin~
But isnt 4T best macro? Never heard any1 macroind 2 cuz of count loss or such.

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
I see, interestin~
But isnt 4T best macro? Never heard any1 macroind 2 cuz of count loss or such.
Because most ppl use 4T in macros just 2 button
2 3 V F just press with yourself
however this addon make me to lazy mode with full macros 4TV23F
just start macros and have little time for view tablet or TV

Valiantly

Cricket
Kinda Missing to have the Controll of Timing Curse and Leech and keep the Track of the Uptimes of Curse - Maybe i am to much used to doing it manual but it got some potenzial.

Last edited:

NYYankee

Cricket
My feedback after testing it:
I lose a lot of dmg with it.
While pressing "2" manually and macro 4+T+V = 8.5kk and with this addon and macro 4+T+V+2 i get only 7.8kk. A BIG loss.
Manually pressing curse is much more efficiant (better) imo and give me MUCH better results in the end.

Valiantly

Cricket
My feedback after testing it:
I lose a lot of dmg with it.
While pressing "2" manually and macro 4+T+V = 8.5kk and with this addon and macro 4+T+V+2 i get only 7.8kk. A BIG loss.
Manually pressing curse is much more efficiant (better) imo and give me MUCH better results in the end.

Well you can use the non Pressing 2 Patch and try it - so u can still use 4TV - but still u dont wanna use V in Macro

NYYankee

Cricket
but still u dont wanna use V in Macro
I want^^ tested it many times. 4tv + pressing 2 manually (depends on fight/soul cd situation) is much better for me and give me better results. 8.5kk is what i reached with this. not possible for me to reach the same by pressing V manually (tested many many many times^^)

Last edited:

Fam丶Fan丶Fan

Cricket
:bnsshy: i ask my friend he said it work in raid or long time fight like hard mode dungeon
but in normal or easy and solo dungeon are not work because [2]Ravaging Curse slow to come
just opener can't boost DPS and i think must move [2]Ravaging Curse replace to [ B ]Necrotic Chains or any idea better

for unpress auto press [ 2 ] it's not work i just removed

add new patch move [ 2 ] to [ B ]
*need to restore file before use new patch if you are install old patch before
*don't forgot to disable [ B ]Necrotic Chains (can disable in [K] skill list)

now opener are 3BVC and full macros time with 4T23V :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom