• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Need some help using the addon pack

nandosman

Cricket
First let me start by saying I have read the 3 sticky posts, and the common issues thread, and seen the couple videos from GunerX about how BnSBuddy and Addons work.

I'm using the latest version of BnS Buddy as of the date of this post, and have downloaded the addon pack from the sticky (2-12-2020) and unpacked it on the addon folder. On BnS Buddy, I go to the Addon tab and activate only "Insta-Skills+Transmute+Boxes+Upgrades+Salvage" (I want to salvage faster), then go to the launcher, hit "Unattended" and "Play!".

But after signing in I'm getting the error message "Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1002)". I fix it by repairing the game using NCLauncher, or restoring the files on DAT Editor on BnS Buddy.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

nandosman

Cricket
No sorry, I don't think I know the discord link, can you share it with me please?

EDIT: nvm found it. Here it is for anyone else reading this: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?link-forums/join-the-chat-discord.59/

The announcement is this: "For the love of god, STOP TRYING TO USE ADDONS WITH BNS BUDDY! IT DOESNT WORK RIGHT NOW! CLICK THIS LINK RIGHT HERE...."

Follow up question: As of right now then, is there any other way to salvage things faster?

Last edited:

kuwokuwo

Cricket
No sorry, I don't think I know the discord link, can you share it with me please?

EDIT: nvm found it. Here it is for anyone else reading this: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?link-forums/join-the-chat-discord.59/

The announcement is this: "For the love of god, STOP TRYING TO USE ADDONS WITH BNS BUDDY! IT DOESNT WORK RIGHT NOW! CLICK THIS LINK RIGHT HERE...."

Follow up question: As of right now then, is there any other way to salvage things faster?

would like to know as well

Top Bottom