• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Need help with WL simple mode SB rotation

Deady

Cricket
Hey,

I've been tweaking around with the WL simple mode xml file and I did manage to add skills to rotation, change their priority or delete them from the rotation.

My problem is that I am unable to do that for the SB rotation.
From my understanding the 2 main stances present in the xml file are the normal and siphoned stance. I've seen that both of them have a big priority for the awakened skills, so I presumed that the SB rotation is actually included in those stances. However, I guess I was wrong, because the skills that I've edited (i.e. removing leech from rotation and allowing it to show up on f or 2 which was added as a priority in leech mode) and are working properly, just refuse to show up/proc during the SB duration. While 2 is not a big deal to be used manually, not being able to leech during SB can be a big issue, for example if you have a Warden in your party and you have to use time distortion, missing out on the free instant wingstorms is quite a loss.

I've struggled to find out how/where the sb rotation is being defined, but I couldn't find anything. I checked the normal mode file, to see if there is another id for leech beside 28011, but still nothing.

I'm out of ideas, so I hope there is someone who might have found out something.

Deady

Cricket
I have already read that.
I've pretty much read through the whole xml file too. My guess is that either SB rotations are managed in some other file, or, if you use simple mode, the game just doesn't send that event trigger for leech during SB.

EDIT: It's strange cause removing Mantra from the SB rotation works, it's just the f and 2 that I have a problem with...
EDIT2: So, if I copy the stances from simple mode file to the normal file, I can see f avaible and I can see 2 on my rmb(even though it's the only one here).

Last edited:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Hello,
I've worked a lot on WL XML and the main problem is Leech and Soul Shackle are forced to be hidden in simple mode when you're under SB. It's not a bug. Dev judged that a "proper" simple would not include Leech and Soul Shackle during SB (lol)...
For WL Shadow, Dimensional Charge is displayed ONLY if you're out of Focus.

These conditions are not in the XML so we can't change it.
But you can "force" the display of Leech or Soul Shackle if you trick the <condition> statement.
For example, I want to "force" display Leech on F if I'm under Soulburn in Simple Mode. I could say "if Awakened Bombardment/Salvo then Leech on F" + "if Awakened Dragon Call/Helix then Leech on F":
1. If Awakened Bombardment/Salvo then force Leech on F (28457/28458=Awknd RMB ; 28011=Leech ; context-3=F key):
<!-- Force Leech if Awakened RMB on F (Simple Mode) -->
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28457" />
<result context-3="28011" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-3="28011" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28458" />
</decision>
</layer>

2. If Awakened Dragon Call/Helix then force Leech on F (28195=Awknd Dragon Call ; 28196=Awknd Dragon Call [2nd bonus hit after crit] and Awknd Dragon Helix)
<!-- Force Leech if Awakened Dragon Call/Helix on F (Simple Mode) -->
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28196" />
</decision>
</layer>
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28195" />
</decision>
</layer>

With this code you can force the display of Leech on F when you're under SB.
You can see that <condition> skill ID and <result> skill ID can be different under the same <decision>.
You can have multiple <condition> or <result> too. So you can display a skill only if the 2 conditions are true, or you can display 2 differents skills on different keys if only 1 another skill is available.

Deady

Cricket
Hello,
I've worked a lot on WL XML and the main problem is Leech and Soul Shackle are forced to be hidden in simple mode when you're under SB. It's not a bug. Dev judged that a "proper" simple would not include Leech and Soul Shackle during SB (lol)...
For WL Shadow, Dimensional Charge is displayed ONLY if you're out of Focus.

These conditions are not in the XML so we can't change it.
But you can "force" the display of Leech or Soul Shackle if you trick the <condition> statement.
For example, I want to "force" display Leech on F if I'm under Soulburn in Simple Mode. I could say "if Awakened Bombardment/Salvo then Leech on F" + "if Awakened Dragon Call/Helix then Leech on F":
1. If Awakened Bombardment/Salvo then force Leech on F (28457/28458=Awknd RMB ; 28011=Leech ; context-3=F key):
<!-- Force Leech if Awakened RMB on F (Simple Mode) -->
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28457" />
</decision>
</layer>
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28458" />
</decision>
</layer>

2. If Awakened Dragon Call/Helix then force Leech on F (28195=Awknd Dragon Call ; 28196=Awknd Dragon Call [2nd bonus hit after crit] and Awknd Dragon Helix)
<!-- Force Leech if Awakened Dragon Call/Helix on F (Simple Mode) -->
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28196" />
</decision>
</layer>
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="28195" />
</decision>
</layer>

With this code you can force the display of Leech on F when you're under SB.
You can see that <condition> skill ID and <result> skill ID can be different under the same <decision>.
You can have multiple <condition> or <result> too. So you can display a skill only if the 2 conditions are true, or you can display 2 differents skills on different keys if only 1 another skill is available.
Yeah I also realized they just didn't add the triggers for those 2 skills.
The trick to make leech visible is really nice, didn't think about doing it this way.

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Since the Awakening patch, NCSoft has to fix the displaying of Leech before making a proper addon about it.
I could tell you that for now, even forcing the displaying of Leech, it's "randomly" 50/50 greyed or available, a complete mess.

Yori1990

Cricket
Since the Awakening patch, NCSoft has to fix the displaying of Leech before making a proper addon about it.
I could tell you that for now, even forcing the displaying of Leech, it's "randomly" 50/50 greyed or available, a complete mess.

leech do not need any fix
brandmark is no longer available
since then update leech is usable after inserting dimensional volley / charge / salvo

aan00zn.png

Last edited:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
leech do not need any fix
brandmark is no longer available
since then update leech is usable after inserting dimensional volley / charge / salvo
Have you ever tested Scourge simple mode before posting that picture?
The displaying of Leech is like "hey, try to catch me if you can!"

If the dev behind this rework have a brain they would just add a simple debuff on Volley/Charge/Salvo that last 5 sec where Leech is cleanly displayed and not flashing in an epileptic way and I swear that even forcing the display of Leech on F, the Leech skill is half way greyed or available.

And I'm not talking about PvP skills or Vampiric Drain that just don't display when you're using you block. Soul Shackle as skill requirement in Scourge build? They are joking? They don't even properly check descriptions!
It's not professional at all.

Compare the Warlock XML with Summoner XML and you'll find that Summoner is very clean and clear, done by someone more serious.

Last edited:

Fideles

Cricket
and simple mode after awakened patch its bugged on warlock, u can't use new skills when using quell (only soulburn show up), vampiric drain dont show on V when using quell in simple mode, so Graveyard too.

Yori1990

Cricket
Have you ever tested Scourge simple mode before posting that picture?
The displaying of Leech is like "hey, try to catch me if you can!"

If the dev behind this rework have a brain they would just add a simple debuff on Volley/Charge/Salvo that last 5 sec where Leech is cleanly displayed and not flashing in an epileptic way and I swear that even forcing the display of Leech on F, the Leech skill is half way greyed or available.

And I'm not talking about PvP skills or Vampiric Drain that just don't display when you're using you block. Soul Shackle as skill requirement in Scourge build? They are joking? They don't even properly check descriptions!
It's not professional at all.

Compare the Warlock XML with Summoner XML and you'll find that Summoner is very clean and clear, done by someone more serious.

found this video
also a bug? in korea?

Top Bottom