• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Need help with SB WL

Roy Kent

Cricket
Can we change trigger key of "Soul Burn" into 1 (Ice WL) in normal mode. I want change 1-tab into 1-1 for SB

nightmare1455

Cricket
Hi !

This patch allow you to put SB on 1 instead of tab, but it affect all sb (Frost and shadow) so be carefull
Here the manual code too

Code:
Search = <result control-mode="classic" stance="170001" />
Replace = <result control-mode="classic" skillbar-1="170001" />
Search = <result control-mode="bns" stance="170001" />
Replace = <result control-mode="bns" skillbar-1="170001" />

Attachments

• WL SB To Tab.patch
    348 bytes · Views: 42

caramelt

Cricket
Hey I was wondering is there a way to change SB in Ice Build into 1 tab? (Or other keys without needing to summon thrall)

nightmare1455

Cricket
I don't realy understand your question but I'll try to answer.

WL (both spec, but the shadow don't use it) fifth line first spec of his tree put the SB on 1 tab without thrall and doesn't need buddy to achieve this.

caramelt

Cricket
I don't realy understand your question but I'll try to answer.

WL (both spec, but the shadow don't use it) fifth line first spec of his tree put the SB on 1 tab without thrall and doesn't need buddy to achieve this.

Yes but the 3rd tree Boosted Dragonhelix is better for Shadow build. I was wondering if there's a way to bind SB in shadow build to another key without needing to tab summon. (which probably isn't possible but I'm not sure) I tried a few things in the xml but didn't find anything working.

nightmare1455

Cricket
You were asking for frost in your first reply ^^
Anyway, No in shadow build with Helix spec, SB is tied to the thrall, you can change the button to other one than tab but the prerequisite of summoning the thrall will still be there

caramelt

Cricket
You were asking for frost in your first reply ^^
Anyway, No in shadow build with Helix spec, SB is tied to the thrall, you can change the button to other one than tab but the prerequisite of summoning the thrall will still be there
Ohhh right sorry i meant shadow. But yeah that's what I figured. Thanks.

Top Bottom