• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Need help converting a Soha nude mod to upk

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
@tsetlr

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
It's strange, everything works on my video, I don't know what to say, check it out in the desert on the cliff, she's always there if I'm not mistaken.
I did this mod for a long time, there were no complaints. 60 people downloaded from my forum, not one complaint.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
As you say, It really is. I'm unsure if it's because I am playing on x64 client, but I don't believe that is the case.

I separated the mod into two folders, xxxx20 and xxxx22. I tested it in the big building once when talking to Soha and another when heading into the isolated quest line room to talk to the thief girl.

I did as you suggested and disabled xxxx22. When checkout Soha, her bra was still on, her body was very contrasted. Continuing onto the the isolated room, regardless whether either or both of the parts of the file was enabled, it will always yield a CTD.

Probably it's a regional difference thing, similar to Lyn using different base body. Regardless, this is tragic because Soha deserves better. =(

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
I removed the bra from the 3D model and not from the texture, so she is dressed. I'll redo it in the evening.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
I install via BNSBuddy.

Off the top of my head, mod folder looks something like this:

CookedPC_Mod
.. > CostumeDeva (installed) >
---> JinF_normal

.. > CostumeStinger >
---> JinF_nsfw (installed)
---> JinF_normal

.. > HiQualityNudeShaved (installed)

.. > SohaTopless >
--->p1 (xxxx20.upk) (installed)
--->p2 (xxxx22.upk)

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Not properly.
It needs to be installed in a local folder, without using BNSBuddy.
I play in Russia, I have this way, you have a similar one, just put the files in a folder.

\ BnS \ contents \ Local \ ***** \ ******\ CookedPC \ mod

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
I will give a follow up later in within a couple hours once I am available.

On that note, this is the first time I heard a mod shouldn't be installed via BNSBuddy. If that is the case, are there other mods besides this one (and the ones you upload) that would be better off installing manually?

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Damn the answer that I feared most. Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and ask if there are any mods that fall under that category that you can name off the top of your head? If you don't mind answering that is. Regardless, deeply appreciate the input.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Apologies, let me reword my previous post:

What mods, besides your own, are recommended to be installed manually rather than through BNSBuddy?

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
I install all mods manually.
Any mod that you downloaded and saw a bug or problem, you should try to install it manually, it often helps.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
I did install the mod manually this time. But don't know to be honest, I am past the part where Soha is at, at part 31 in the storyline, I will let you know when I am able to catch Soha again.

Top Bottom