• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Multi-client directions for use

Status
Not open for further replies.

seitz

Cricket
Multi-client has not been operational since the update. If you log in with a new ID, the existing client will die.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Usually, as soon as a bug is caught, it is reported and resolved in the next update.

This is why big changes are added to the "testing channel on Discord.
Sadly, not all bugs are caught in the testing phase, and some still slip through the cracks.

Moose

Cricket
Usually, as soon as a bug is caught, it is reported and resolved in the next update.

This is why big changes are added to the "testing channel on Discord.
Sadly, not all bugs are caught in the testing phase, and some still slip through the cracks.
When I use 5.9.7.8 and there is no old account record, I need to log in to all accounts again?

goose

Cricket
When I use 5.9.7.8 and there is no old account record, I need to log in to all accounts again?
It won't matter. Saving account information is not operational. Login, click remember me, and log back out. Your information will not be saved. This effectively makes it impossible to muticlient, even it it were working.

Moose

Cricket
It won't matter. Saving account information is not operational. Login, click remember me, and log back out. Your information will not be saved. This effectively makes it impossible to muticlient, even it it were working.
I didn’t mean that. When I used 5.9.7.9, I lost all my accounts, so I re-use 5.9.7.8, but still no previous accounts.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Okay, it's clear that people didn't read the screenshot:

YOU WILL LOSE ALL CONVERTED LOGINS

YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP THE NEW VERSION AROUND TO APPLY ADDONS

It isn't a "maybe keep the new version" ... you have to keep the new version.
There is a reason why the name is versioned: so it doesn't overwrite the new version.

Semi-converted logins are a flipcoin and you may or may not lose them.
In the #bug-reports channel in the Discord, you have instructions on how to try to backup your logins after you convert them all.

Saving account information is not operational.

Saving information has edge-cases that weren't detected in testing.
More testing was needed but it was though to be perfectly fine because nobody else reported any issues.

Additionally, the release version has some weird bugs not present in the test version, but it still saves and reads the profile information.

Az NunBR

Cricket
The version 5.9.7.8 is attached.

I managed to download it, but it is corrupted to extract ... Where can I download the previous version?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, it's clear that people didn't read the screenshot:

YOU WILL LOSE ALL CONVERTED LOGINS

YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP THE NEW VERSION AROUND TO APPLY ADDONS

It isn't a "maybe keep the new version" ... you have to keep the new version.
There is a reason why the name is versioned: so it doesn't overwrite the new version.

In the #bug-reports channel in the Discord, you have instructions on how to try to backup your logins after you convert them all.

Saving information has edge-cases that weren't detected in testing.
More testing was needed but it was though to be perfectly fine because nobody else reported any issues.

Additionally, the release version has some weird bugs not present in the test version, but it still saves and reads the profile information.

I did all this and understood about the update, the game became much lighter

But the topic is about opening more than one client

"When you try to make a new connection it kills the previous one"

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I managed to download it, but it is corrupted to extract ... Where can I download the previous version?

Update/install 7zip

I did all this and understood about the update, the game became much lighter

But the topic is about opening more than one client

"When you try to make a new connection it kills the previous one"

I don't get what the issue is ...

Moose

Cricket
I didn’t see this channel in dis, can you send me an invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom