• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Melee rotation and long range rotation with automatic use of Anima.

bresley

Cricket
Hello friends

I got the addon that uses Anima automatically, which is made available on the website by one of the members to which he does all the melee attack rotation automatically just by pressing the RMB with the simple mode activated. But I added a modification to this addon so that now it also had the long-range attack rotation just by pressing the LMB key.

Remembering that it is still necessary for the player to use skill Z to perform melee attacks and use the TAB key to switch to long-distance attack mode and then press the LMB.

The following is the basic rotation: Z-RMB-TAB-LMB.
Attention, these are just the rotation keys, each player must adapt the skills' time according to their equipment and server latency, for example I play with 200ms and even having an older equipment with my SF I can do a very fast rotation .

Follow my SF link http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Megami Tiamat&s=105

I hope it helps.

Attachments

• Direita Esquerda SF BRESLEY .patch
    7.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

VegiBird

Cricket
Hi,

I am not sure if I used it wrong. When I tab to range stance, and press LMB, I only saw it used Frost Palm, but not doing the rotation. Can you help?

Thanks

bresley

Cricket
Hi,

I am not sure if I used it wrong. When I tab to range stance, and press LMB, I only saw it used Frost Palm, but not doing the rotation. Can you help?

Thanks

It was the same with a friend of mine. However, he had not finished evolving and had not unlocked the Skills. It was only after he did that that the addon worked normally.
And try to remove any other addons you have to perform the test.

VegiBird

Cricket
It was the same with a friend of mine. However, he had not finished evolving and had not unlocked the Skills. It was only after he did that that the addon worked normally.

I see, thanks.

VegiBird

Cricket

Seems still not working. I am HM 15 now and have all the skills unlocked

bresley

Cricket
Yes, I saw.
I apologize but as I am no longer playing with SF I don't have so much attention on him. But I saw that after last Wednesday's update it really stopped working. As soon as I have some time, I'll take a look to see if I can fix it.
However I am not a programmer and just an enthusiast hehehehehe.
I'll see what I can do.
Post automatically merged:

I redid the addon and fixed the problem I was having.
It went back to working perfectly.
I will be replacing the download file.

Last edited:

VegiBird

Cricket
Yes, I saw.
I apologize but as I am no longer playing with SF I don't have so much attention on him. But I saw that after last Wednesday's update it really stopped working. As soon as I have some time, I'll take a look to see if I can fix it.
However I am not a programmer and just an enthusiast hehehehehe.
I'll see what I can do.
Post automatically merged:

I redid the addon and fixed the problem I was having.
It went back to working perfectly.
I will be replacing the download file.

Thanks, it's working great now

Top Bottom