• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon [Map Clock Rotation]

Exoriya

Cricket
This might be retarded, to most people. Though since I am pretty much new to the game and always in dungeons/raids people telling others to go to clock positions, or even while in heat of the battle, you'll have to find your way to the position.

To me, it's just something I gotta learn and get use too, especially when in heat of the battle I get distracted and find myself looking at the map wondering where I am then finding where I need to be.

So I'm requesting someone who'd be willing to make a Mod that'll put the numbers on the map, so you'll know what position you are correctly at, and where you need to go.

It's just a small Quality of life Mod. To others, it might be useless and maybe even stupid since most people know the positions. But i'm sure others it might be useful.

Anyways, thanks cx.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
For which dungeons you need the map?

Desolate Tomb had mechanics where people would have to be at multiple positions (12, 3, 6, 9).
Do you want these?

For BT, you have to be at 12, 4 and 8, then you go to 6 and shift left or right according to the run.
Except when you go to soul separation and have to be at 12, 4 and 8, then go to 6 (unless shifted).
Do you want these numbers?

Which other dungeons you want the mod for?

Kassin

Cricket
Donator
This would be very useful for Hollow's Heart, personally when I did far mark I would always lose track of where i had to go.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
This would be very useful for Hollow's Heart, personally when I did far mark I would always lose track of where i had to go.

That is a good point, but, the point of my questioning was for the O.P. to specify which dungeons they wanted the minimap modded.

For example, DVK and SJF have places where they have mechanics at a certain point.
VT, BT, HH, DD, HM and others have mechanics where you have to be at a certain position.

But not all are useful, I believe.

Exoriya

Cricket
For which dungeons you need the map?

Desolate Tomb had mechanics where people would have to be at multiple positions (12, 3, 6, 9).
Do you want these?

For BT, you have to be at 12, 4 and 8, then you go to 6 and shift left or right according to the run.
Except when you go to soul separation and have to be at 12, 4 and 8, then go to 6 (unless shifted).
Do you want these numbers?

Which other dungeons you want the mod for?

Yeah, something like that. I don't know how it works when you put an addon for it. Probably have to go one-by-one and add the numbers on each dungeon. So I'd say, put them maybe for a bit harder dungeons like DT (Hard), and all the others that are after it that are "mostly" needed for it. Raids are a must, and lv55+ content are probably a must as well.

** I'm not sure of all the dungeons that need it though, as I still am pretty new. I thought this would help a lot of people however, including myself.

Petrarca

Cricket
just use some ovelay program. I tihnk create trasparent .png with numbers it's not a problem.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
just use some ovelay program. I tihnk create trasparent .png with numbers it's not a problem.

That sounds like an injector.

Injectors are against Terms & Conditions and (without Xigncode Bypasser) is a sure-way to get you banned.
Some are whitelisted, some aren't.
Using a non-whitelisted injector sounds like a terrible idea.

Petrarca

Cricket
That sounds like an injector.

Injectors are against Terms & Conditions and (without Xigncode Bypasser) is a sure-way to get you banned.
Some are whitelisted, some aren't.
Using a non-whitelisted injector sounds like a terrible idea.
And who determinates whitelisted or bannable injectors? We have a list? Just use playclaw anyone who streams with shadowplay use it. Or just reshade overlay.

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
And who determinates whitelisted or bannable injectors? We have a list? Just use playclaw anyone who streams with shadowplay use it. Or just reshade overlay.

Answering by points:
  • And who determinates whitelisted or bannable injectors? <-- NCSOFT
  • We have a list? <-- This sounds like a company secret
  • Just use playclaw anyone who streams with shadowplay use it. <-- You can try
  • Or just reshade overlay. <-- reshader is a whitelisted injector, but causes a performance penality that some computers can't take. (mine surely can't)

Petrarca

Cricket
Answering by points:
  • And who determinates whitelisted or bannable injectors? <-- NCSOFT
  • We have a list? <-- This sounds like a company secret
  • Just use playclaw anyone who streams with shadowplay use it. <-- You can try
  • Or just reshade overlay. <-- reshader is a whitelisted injector, but causes a performance penality that some computers can't take. (mine surely can't)
Playclaw works. 100%
Reshade don't hit your performace if you turn off all shaders apart overlay one.

Top Bottom