• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Texture UE4 Looking to hire a modder for commission

blademaster_

Cricket
Hello everyone I am looking for modder to create a completely new dress from other game for gon female race.Obviously I can’t just rip off the asset from this game,I was wondering can someone create the same dress for me for gon female
Message me here or in discord
blademaster_
IMG_5082.jpeg

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
There's unfortunately no modders that are taking commissions and making custom outfits. There was one guy but he's so busy irl now that he wouldn't even consider it. And the few people who know how to do this type of custom modding rarely are open to teach others how to do it themselves. Sorry to disappoint but I felt someone should really tell you before it's too late.

blademaster_

Cricket
There's unfortunately no modders that are taking commissions and making custom outfits. There was one guy but he's so busy irl now that he wouldn't even consider it. And the few people who know how to do this type of custom modding rarely are open to teach others how to do it themselves. Sorry to disappoint but I felt someone should really tell you before it's too late.
I just need to ditch I know lmao

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
I just need to ditch I know lmao
sorry that it is this way but the modding community is so small with maybe 4 modders left.... and none of them take commissions or make super custom mods. my advice to you is you could try and learn yourself if you think you have the ability to or you'll have to give up unfortunately.

blademaster_

Cricket
sorry that it is this way but the modding community is so small with maybe 4 modders left.... and none of them take commissions or make super custom mods. my advice to you is you could try and learn yourself if you think you have the ability to or you'll have to give up unfortunately.
No chance dude I’ll just ditch it I am willing to pay good for that commission, but If no one wants then I’m fine with it xD

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
No chance dude I’ll just ditch it I am willing to pay good for that commission, but If no one wants then I’m fine with it xD
money isn't the issue.... people just don't have the energy to bother. you could be paying thousands of dollars and still not get a bite unfortunately.

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Hello everyone I am looking for modder to create a completely new dress from other game for gon female race.Obviously I can’t just rip off the asset from this game,I was wondering can someone create the same dress for me for gon female
Message me here or in discord
blademaster_
View attachment 6569
"Obviously I can’t just rip off the asset from this game"

And why is that? You can pretty much rip most things from a lot of games, don't really see what the issue is here. Even Patreon does not care enough to crackdown on any mod resellers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

blademaster_

Cricket
"Obviously I can’t just rip off the asset from this game"

And why is that? You can pretty much rip most things from a lot of games, don't really see what the issue is here. Even Patreon does not care enough to crackdown on any mod resellers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank u, but no

Top Bottom