• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Looking for an English Speaking Clan - KR Server

BIlogishB

Cricket
Hello,

I am looking for an English speaking Clan in KR Server.
There are two of us looking for a clan. One of us speaks fluent Korean but I don't.
So, if you have a clan and willing to recruit both of us, let me know.

Blademaster HM19 - AP 2000+
Warlock HM 19 - AP 1900+

Thank you

Last edited:

LiQiu

Cricket
yo im not really in an english clan but i speak fluent english and am in the same server. Add 현둥이.

i am not quite familiar with typing hangul... :x how would i type your ign?
Plus, i might have to transfer to whichever server you guys are in when new/3rd spec comes out... :/

BIlogishB

Cricket
yo im not really in an english clan but i speak fluent english and am in the same server. Add 현둥이.

I added you as friends in the game. Hope to play the game with you soon.
Post automatically merged:

i am not quite familiar with typing hangul... :x how would i type your ign?
Plus, i might have to transfer to whichever server you guys are in when new/3rd spec comes out... :/

If you ever transfer to our server, let me know your IGN so I can send you a friend request. Thanks

Last edited:

LiQiu

Cricket
I added you as friends in the game. Hope to play the game with you soon.

If you ever transfer to our server, let me know your IGN so I can send you a friend request. Thanks

Thanks.
just to be clear, the one coming out on the 25th. is it the actual 3rd spec? or just a pre-event or something?

LiQiu

Cricket

My ign is AkkiChan/LiQiu. I just made the char. the bm 3rd spec is just on test server atm right? not on the actual server yet?

Last edited:

aerwalk

Cricket
Donator
License
My ign is AkkiChan/LiQiu. I just made the char. the bm 3rd spec is just on test server atm right? not on the actual server yet?

BM 3rd spec has been out for forever and is broken lol.

I think you mean BD 3rd spec and it hasn't even been released in test server.

LiQiu

Cricket
BM 3rd spec has been out for forever and is broken lol.

I think you mean BD 3rd spec and it hasn't even been released in test server.

On my previous reply.. ye i meant BD... my fingers just typed BM on it's own and i didnt double check... haha

i will wait till oct 14th to play in kr server... :/ do they normally give out lvl boost on 3rd spec releases? i cant quite remember... >.<;

Also.. Friend list in Kr looks a little complicated... xD

aerwalk

Cricket
Donator
License
On my previous reply.. ye i meant BD... my fingers just typed BM on it's own and i didnt double check... haha

i will wait till oct 14th to play in kr server... :/ do they normally give out lvl boost on 3rd spec releases? i cant quite remember... >.<;

Also.. Friend list in Kr looks a little complicated... xD
ya like i said, if u ever transfer over let me know your ign so i can add you.

KaL86

Cricket
i am looking to english people in kr, but i just play few months

anybody can add me Kyro < still newbie

Last edited:
Top Bottom