• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture UE4 Lirbo's Mods Workshop (Latest Release: Feb 20th)

Lirbo

Cricket
bSUhaQx.png
Hi everyone,
I'll be posting here Mods from time to time whenever I feel like making one so feel free to come back once in a while to see if I've updated anything.
I'm playing mainly JinF so most of the Mods are likely to be for them.

Announcement: Looking for GonF/Yun models to take screenshots of their characters (back + front) on the highest quality (all 5), with the mods that I uploaded screenshots from F3 (currently Trans Artisan outfits).

Latest Update: Feb 20th 2022
Trans Artisan (JinF)
Trans Artisan (GonF)
Trans Artisan (Yun)

48Ljz5B.png
lgMQepk.png

Outfit: Hongmoon Outfit

Customized: No

Download
pxlrGo8.png

Outfit: Red Padded Coat

Customized: Yes

Download
pxlrGo8.png

Outfit: Hongmoon Outfit

Customized: Yes (Red Padded Coat)

Download
Latest Release:
Zo5HNg6.jpg

bTZsu9b.jpg

Outfit: Artisan

Customized: Yes, heavily.

Details: I have pretty much done NCSOFT's black job and fixed all of their damn bugged accessories/features. Had to delete their backgrounds and whatnot. Technically this Mod is higher quality than the original skin. I have also made the watch realistic and added fingernails polish \o/

Download

YaGgLCW.png
Latest Release:
O4poVbF.png
1647431319134.png

Details: I have pretty much done NCSOFT's black job and fixed all of their damn bugged accessories/features. Had to delete their backgrounds and whatnot. Technically this Mod is higher quality than the original skin. I have also made the watch realistic and added fingernails polish \o/

Special Notes: I haven't tested this Mod in-game by myself as I do not play Gon, so if there are issues with the Mod please let me know.

Download

mJ2Ta5x.png
Latest Release:
2LEEM72.png
1647431275880.png

Special Notes: I haven't tested this Mod in-game by myself as I do not play Yun, so if there are issues with the Mod please let me know.

Download

Last edited:

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
Hello, first of all I wanna say great mod with the pink coat. Second, I was curious if for the pink coat mod you'd consider making a hongmoon uniform swap. Me and a friend do not have that outfit but wanna try the mod out. If you'd at least consider making one we'd really appreciate it. thank you so much.

Lirbo

Cricket
Hello, first of all I wanna say great mod with the pink coat. Second, I was curious if for the pink coat mod you'd consider making a hongmoon uniform swap. Me and a friend do not have that outfit but wanna try the mod out. If you'd at least consider making one we'd really appreciate it. thank you so much.
Hi, thanks for the positive feedback.
I have uploaded a swapped version as well, have fun! :bnsrose:

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
I first wanted to say I'm really really extra enjoying the new mod. (see photo attached) I was curious though if you'd consider making it for Gon perhaps? It looks so good on Jin I get the feeling it would look good on other races too. I'm hoping you'd at least maybe consider it but if not it's okay too. You got some great mods going.

Attachments

• pjimage (36).jpg
    pjimage (36).jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 66

Lirbo

Cricket
I first wanted to say I'm really really extra enjoying the new mod. (see photo attached) I was curious though if you'd consider making it for Gon perhaps? It looks so good on Jin I get the feeling it would look good on other races too. I'm hoping you'd at least maybe consider it but if not it's okay too. You got some great mods going.
Hey again, it was planned.
GonF/Yun versions will (hopefully) be released this week, so stay tuned! :bnspeace:

Regarding Lyns, I'll be very upfront about this. I believe this race is very misused and encourages unhealthy habits, if you catch my drift. There will be releases for them due to the fact that some classes are Lyn-Restricted, but not as often - and they will be modest.
Post automatically merged:

[Update Announcement]
New Outfits: Trans Artisan (GonF) + Trans Artisan (Yun)

Last edited:

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
Omg I can't wait I'm so hype. When they are released I'll take photos and share them here. I love your mods.

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
Big thanks again really enjoying this mod a lot Lirbo. I appreciate your hard work.

Attachments

• pjimage (47).jpg
    pjimage (47).jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 66
  • pjimage (46).jpg
    pjimage (46).jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 69

inchang

Cricket
I want to apply it, but I can't. How do I do it?
After creating a folder in the path, when the game is launched, the game cannot be run with a warning window.

Lirbo

Cricket
I want to apply it, but I can't. How do I do it?
After creating a folder in the path, when the game is launched, the game cannot be run with a warning window.
You don't create a folder, you should already have one created by BnsBuddy or the other "shark" *cough* launcher.
You just drop the folder inside of that folder
That's the default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods

Top Bottom