• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

LF someone that can do a texture mod

aeyeon

Cricket
I'm looking for someone that can do some texture editing on an outfit, I have attached a screenshot of what exactly I want to be removed mainly because it's bothering me and ruining the outfit for me. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

Attachments

• nexus1.JPG
    nexus1.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 163
  • nexus2.png
    nexus2.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 150

kyounn0

Cricket
Nah it's not exactly the same and i'm already aware about that version of the outfit. I do not want this part of the outfit removed, I just wanted to get rid of the mask looking thing on the side which was bothering me.
cWfAEVv.png

kyounn0

Cricket
It works just fine now. also do you mind if I message you I have some question about texture modding since I want to learn how to do it myself.
r1AX4qE.png

MantapJiwa

Cricket
Can you please help me to mod the outfit
Post automatically merged:

Awesome mods, but could you please replace the basic outfit with the latest outfit?
Post automatically merged:

I tried myself to replace the Lycan outfit with a little bit updated outfit - Raid, the outfit had successed, but the adornment... hopeless after trying several time. Could you please tell me a bit just to replace the adornment? I dont want to use the Lycan outfit and the adornment, please. Thx in advanceView attachment 5443
Could you please help me to replace the basic outfit and adornment?

Top Bottom