• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon KFM Simple Wolf - Auto Titan Fist

Nagato70

Cricket
The request is Titan Fist combos but with each combo in a specific key, and only 4-hit combos.
Z > Auto Mortal Fist (4-hit Blue combo), with finalization on Z
X > Auto Twisted Metal (4-hit Yellow combo), with finalization on X
C > Auto Titan Surge (4-hit Red combo), with finalization on C

Exora has a similar addon, but for 7-hits, and the same skill on ZXC just changing color buff between them, so i think is possible to make this one.

Exora

True Hongmoon
If you mean to have twisted metals all 3 colors on X thats not possible....and if you think to apply that princip to others thats also not possible...

Exora

True Hongmoon
Well i dont get you idea cuz you will have dps loss if you have twisted metal do only yellow combo... in pve you use twisted metal (all colors) if you can otherwise you use titan surge (all colors) e.e

Nagato70

Cricket
The idea is: The yellow and red chackra are the ones the gives more DPS, the blue one is not that important. So using only yellow twisted and red surge (this just for stack red chackra or resist eventualy) will not make me loss much DPS. And the blue mortal fist is for when i need more stuns in some Raids.
Basically i'll use only Yellow Twisted for DPS and Red Surge for red chackra stack. I'll lost DPS of blue chackra in fact, but the DPS it gives is not that much and i'll have extra stuns when is needed.

Top Bottom