• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted metals .patch not working.

Lytelly

Cricket
I am having trouble getting the KFM auto patch file to work for me. I have the .patch file for twisted metal in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons. I also have patches in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons. After doing this I have verified files however the KFM .patch files still does not work. I have tried using it both in and out of simple mode. And just to be sure I downloaded the latest version of both files and applied the same to the latest versions after deleting the old without any success.

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated, not sure what else I am missing. To help you help me I have included the files I am using currently.

Attachments

• KFM SIMP WOLF Auto twisted metals.patch
    14.6 KB · Views: 21
  • patches.xml
    3.7 KB · Views: 7

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I am having trouble getting the KFM auto patch file to work for me. I have the .patch file for twisted metal in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons. I also have patches in %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\addons. After doing this I have verified files however the KFM .patch files still does not work. I have tried using it both in and out of simple mode. And just to be sure I downloaded the latest version of both files and applied the same to the latest versions after deleting the old without any success.

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated, not sure what else I am missing. To help you help me I have included the files I am using currently.
Tried using the .patch with buddy instead of bnspatch? (Requires sigbypass plugin)
I'm able to apply it using bnsbuddy. But can't test as I don't have a kfm.

kchua65

Cricket
I haven't tried it with bnsbuddy. How would I do that? Sorry for my ignorance.

I think you have to change the format of the file and save it as. .XML instead of .Patch for bnspatch recognize. The new format example is in this thread..

kchua65

Cricket
I don't understand what I'm looking at in the format preview.
Sigh!
You want an answer, please also put in your effort to search the forum for answer, don't expect spoon feeding.
Here is the tool to convert to the new format, it is all in this forum.

Top Bottom