• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

keystroke in all windows

Itasha

Cricket
Can there be any mod for a buddy to accomplish this task? Or maybe there are some programs that allow you to simultaneously burn one key in all clients of the BNS?

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
You can do it in World of Warcraft, should be doable in BNS. It's called Multiboxing and googleing for a Multiboxing software brought me to http://www.hotkeynet.com/ .
Not sure if it works or if it's full of viruses, but that should give you someplace to start atleast with either the software or the name.

Itasha

Cricket
I understand that this is a program for duplicating keystrokes (script) from one computer to another? and if all clients of the bns are running on one pc, how to duplicate pressing one key to all windows, you can even not simultaneously, but with a large delay.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You can with Autohotkey, but I am strongly against this practice.

If you want to multi-client, that's fine.
But this is not fine, in my views.

Itasha

Cricket
As far as I know, this program only works in the active window. but then the question arises how to switch between clients very quickly (if there are more than 2)?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
What most people do is alt-tab.

You know, humans.

It should work for other windows, but well.
If it doesn't, I don't see any options then.

But then again, I'm against this type of thing and won't even bother searching for it.
And please, don't ask about botting or similar.
We don't do that here.

Itasha

Cricket
What most people do is alt-tab.
if there are more than 2 windows, alt + tab does not perform its function in full volume (

ps I don't need a bot, I need to quickly press one key in all clients at the same time or within 1 second, it is not so important (

Top Bottom