• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Model JinF 60054 to 10003 uncensored(UE4)

rounlet

Cricket
I am amazed by your achievements.
Your mode is making me enjoy the game even more.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 192434.jpg
    192434.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

KimCoder

Cricket
I am amazed by your achievements.
Your mode is making me enjoy the game even more.

Looking at this, I want to ask carefully.
I want to make my Yun character like Jin Seo-yeon,
but I wonder if this swap mode can change Hong Moon's clothes to Jin Seo-yeon's.

I attach a picture to help you understand just in case.
I'm still happy if you refuse it.

Thank you!
It is possible, but this is not a place that accepts requests, right?

Ashe23

Cricket
Modder
Just like in UE3, if the hongmoon uniform is modded to some other costume, it needs to be modded on its variants too or it will cause this funny result : 1632868138025.png

Rivaliant

Cricket
Ah alright, was lil confused by this mod

its the HM uniform to Uncensored Aransu Apprentice

any way to apply this mod To the Aransu Apprentice it self so it shows up uncensored on Zulia

even tho we are all well past those scenes o n o;

KimCoder

Cricket
Just like in UE3, if the hongmoon uniform is modded to some other costume, it needs to be modded on its variants too or it will cause this funny result :
right. For clothes that use the same mesh, all textures need to be modified. However, doing so will increase the size of the mod file.

d7jrb2

Cricket
is there any chance to add movable bone for the ribbons? right now the ribbon doesnt move make it seems less natural

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Transferring clothes to Hongmoon uniform is not very practical, because they require additional files and fixes, I told everyone to use Scorpio and Golden Giant for this for a long time, but still people don't do it periodically.

Last edited:

dragonblade

Cricket
my character become invisible after install the mod , i alr follow the instruction ( no mod interrupted ) please help :3 ty ty

Top Bottom