• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Is AHK blocked by Nprotect Gameguard in TW BnS?

SummerMascot

Cricket
Can't get any AHK Macros to work.

Tested a simple circle strafe macro but it won't send any key inputs to the TW BnS Window.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Maybe your script is trying to find a specific window?
So the macro doesn't do random crap when you're alt-tabbed?
Or not even running the game?

I don't know.

I doubt they would code some specific way to try to stop the script from running.

SummerMascot

Cricket
Maybe your script is trying to find a specific window?
So the macro doesn't do random crap when you're alt-tabbed?
Or not even running the game?

I don't know.

I doubt they would code some specific way to try to stop the script from running.

Hi cupid, just checking whether you have been using AHK/Autoit macros or even Razer macros in your BnS gameplay in the NA/EU server for 2 or 3 years already?

Pardon me for asking because plenty of players view use of macros as dirty, while I think otherwise.

Because Nprotect gameguard has been blocking legitimate mouse/keyboard functions since release until last year which NCWest replaced Nprotect Gameguard with Xigncode (See Link Below).

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Hi cupid, just checking whether you have been using AHK/Autoit macros or even Razer macros in your BnS gameplay in the NA/EU server for 2 or 3 years already?

Pardon me for asking because plenty of players view use of macros as dirty, while I think otherwise.

Because Nprotect gameguard has been blocking legitimate mouse/keyboard functions since release until last year which NCWest replaced Nprotect Gameguard with Xigncode (See Link Below).

If you use AutoHotkey, you must compile the script.

I don't use any macros. Only simple mode.

What you've posted there works ... for 5 minutes or less.
Then you're kicked out of the game.
That is, for NA/EU.

That's why the Bypasser says "outdated".

SummerMascot

Cricket
If you use AutoHotkey, you must compile the script.

I don't use any macros. Only simple mode.

What you've posted there works ... for 5 minutes or less.
Then you're kicked out of the game.
That is, for NA/EU.

That's why the Bypasser says "outdated".

Already tried both the compiled and non-compiled script on NA/EU and TW Server, Results:
  • NA/EU: Non-compiled script will trigger xigncode to shutdown client.exe after 5sec to 30sec, depending on how fast script spams the keys.
  • NA/EU: Compiled script into exe is safe for xigncode.
  • TW: Non-compiled script doesn't work because key press is blocked by Nprotect.
  • TW: Compiled script into exe doesn't work because key press is blocked by Nprotect.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Already tried both the compiled and non-compiled script on NA/EU and TW Server, Results:
  • NA/EU: Non-compiled script will trigger xigncode to shutdown client.exe after 5sec to 30sec, depending on how fast script spams the keys.
  • NA/EU: Compiled script into exe is safe for xigncode.
  • TW: Non-compiled script doesn't work because key press is blocked by Nprotect.
  • TW: Compiled script into exe doesn't work because key press is blocked by Nprotect.

That's strange, my (uncompiled I assume, it's an .avs file) script works fine on EU. I just let it run for a solid 2 min without getting kicked so I'd assume it still works fine, I've never had a problem with it or any similar script. I don't play the game anymore so no extensive testing.

Code for reference.
Code:
Loop
{

Send t

Random, SleepAmount, 70, 80
    Sleep, %SleepAmount%

Send f

Random, SleepAmount, 70, 90
    Sleep, %SleepAmount%

}
XButton2::Pause

kchua65

Cricket
Can't get any AHK Macros to work.

Tested a simple circle strafe macro but it won't send any key inputs to the TW BnS Window.

I have no problem with scripts at TW server.
Right click on the script and Run as administrator..... just in case you have not.

Top Bottom