• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster I need an addon to change a little from simple mode

aiao1

Cricket
There's a little different from the beginning simple mode on 2 stances of FM ice.
On my point, I think it's be cause the Avalanche only in Fire Stance, so if we are in Frost Stance, the simple mode will start with Frost Fury, then Blazing Palm (go to Fire Stance), so now we get Avalanche.

I wonder if we can make the Avalanche available on both stances, so the simple mode would always starting by Avalanche.
I'm asking someone can help me with this, so please dont tell me that we just be in Fire stance to start simle mode with Avalanche, I know it :bnsshy:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
There's a little different from the beginning simple mode on 2 stances of FM ice.
On my point, I think it's be cause the Avalanche only in Fire Stance, so if we are in Frost Stance, the simple mode will start with Frost Fury, then Blazing Palm (go to Fire Stance), so now we get Avalanche.

I wonder if we can make the Avalanche available on both stances, so the simple mode would always starting by Avalanche.
I'm asking someone can help me with this, so please dont tell me that we just be in Fire stance to start simle mode with Avalanche, I know it :bnsshy:

View attachment 4210
just go to my post and get fm ice superior stance... having avalanche in simp mode is not the smartest idea as u wanna save it for brace and other syncing skills

aiao1

Cricket
I'm working on adding the Flash Freeze into simple mode. Help me plz :D

do you know what's the mean of "variation-id= " bro?

Last edited:
Top Bottom