• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

How to remove UI animations/effects?

rexoe12

Cricket
As title says ive been told they can be removed if is not much to ask someone to point me out in the right direction on how and if its possible since cause also been told edits are impossible atm due client closing on any modification :bnspeace:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Use this mod. (Disclaimer: I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THAT MOD! DO NOT ASK ME FOR SUPPORT ON IT!)

I don't know where you took that idea that using mods closes the game, but, if that happens, you have a broken/corrupt/old mod and you must update/uninstall it.

Attachments

• ui sfx removal.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 131

rexoe12

Cricket
ahh glad to hear that all those animations are a performance loss more when opening inventory thank you thank you :bnsplease:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
when opening inventory

This won't be fixed with this mod.
It is more of a ... bad network code problem.
Possibly patching the client.exe somehow could solve this, but, that's something that is way above my head.

Also, any UI thing that opens will cause FPS loss.

Oh, btw, if you do 6v6, DO NOT USE THAT MOD!
It removes all pings from the map (they are particles).
And keep an eye on the daily challenge quests, as you won't have the annoying effect saying you have completed them.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
It is more of a ... bad network code problem.

So when i'm doing a quest and it asks me to select a reward and when hovering over them with my mouse locking the game for a moment is because of their network coding? If so this explains a lot because I swear this never happened till sometime last year.

yazouabu99

Cricket
Suspended
I would like to make a very complete tutorial and guide, that will permit Power Users to use this browser without those useless transitions.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited:
Top Bottom