• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved How can i run the game with texture streaming

Ellarose

Cricket
I use just these addons, don't remember what guide i followed when i first got bns buddy but have always run with recommended settings :
3098 3099
Loading screens are the bane of my playtime... After reading more into "How does "No Texture Streaming" work?" in https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/basic-h-t-you-should-know-by-now.755/ i figured i should try how my game performs without that option since my fps is a mess anyway only to realize i can't actually launch the game without no texture streaming as it crashes with no error as soon as the splash screen disappears. Any help appreciated

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Uncheck the "no texture streaming" option in the launcher.

Undo all nude mods you have, and make sure you don't have any other mod that requires "no texture streaming" (some outfit mods may require it).

Then, make sure BnSBuddy's memory cleaner is off or at 15 minutes minimum.

Ellarose

Cricket
Cleaner already set to 15 min, i used to have a hm uniform to urban legend but i file repair'ed that a while ago cause it kept crashing me when other people with hm appeared on my screen, no mods other then what i linked, maybe do another file repair?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Please make sure the mod is uninstalled properly.

I know a tool was shared in the #modding channel of the Discord server.
It should help with that.

The author had stated to others to try to go to "tools" > "fix folder listing" or similar.

You can try it.

Otherwise, go to the folder where the mods are installed to and remove the mod manually.

Ellarose

Cricket
I did manage to do a file repair and now it works though i see no real difference between texture streaming and no texture streaming much like i see almost no performance difference between running the game at lowest settings or high and my pc is no beast for sure xD game is just weird like that >.< hopefully things change with UE4

Top Bottom