• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW GonF_HongMoon_To_underwear & Nude

Yama

Cricket
Texture For Nude made By Элегантность NeXuS (underwear) by castagno4 (NSFW)

Download Underwear : https://mega.nz/#!zpRRTBzT!B-gkSnQJIFbYT3iC20jdjmLEHo1mDoOUYsJEU6UjRFc
Download Nude : https://mega.nz/#!bgIxTRTC!25n_wt9ieaS9RwKUG5qrJevPatooDhWwdAImCaW1gjM

Note: Nude Texture low resolution so it looks pretty bad sorry :(

gon1-jpg.13920

gon2-jpg.13921

post-1745-0-88820000-1356380026_thumb-jpg.14054

post-1745-0-28704000-1356380161_thumb-jpg.14055

Last edited:

ShizunaGremory

Cricket
Donator
you don't have it in another zip file that's not that zippyshare website? it just keeps sending me to other weird links and doesn't let me download the actual file

Yama

Cricket
you don't have it in another zip file that's not that zippyshare website? it just keeps sending me to other weird links and doesn't let me download the actual file

hm strange zippyshare works fine for me anyway reupload on mega for you hf :)

Last edited:

relluick

Cricket
Any idea if there's a nude out there for Gonf that's similar to the Jinf posted in this forum with more details, ie butt hole.

MusitaX

Cricket
Hey mate, nice underwear, good mod. Is it possible you might provide the Name of it? Or if i can skin in into another costume i have in game?

Last edited:

Xyv

Cricket
Yea, it's somehow not working. Other mods work fine but this one doesn't change a thing.

Yama

Cricket
Yea, it's somehow not working. Other mods work fine but this one doesn't change a thing.

The easiest way to install blade&soul mods

1. Extract RAR file
2. open Bns Buddy go to Mod Manger click on Mod Folder put the folder you Extract exempel --> (GonF_HongMoon_To_underwear) in the Bns Buddy Mod Folder
3. Select the mod you want to use then press (Mod Selected button) wait till bns buddy is done with the progress
4. done start bns hf

keep in mind this works only for Gon replace the Hongmoon uniform & Traitor

btw this mod works fine for me can someone confirm it works for them as well?

Reaver83

Cricket
I found this mod conflicts with the Hi-Res Nude mod. Not sure what causes it, but causes black textures for Hongmoon/Traitor with Hi-Res Nude mod enabled

DarkFlameWolf

Cricket
I found this mod conflicts with the Hi-Res Nude mod. Not sure what causes it, but causes black textures for Hongmoon/Traitor with Hi-Res Nude mod enabled

Is that what's happening? Have you tried the low res?
I was wondering why it didn't work..

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Top Bottom