• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

How to GCD for shadow gunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You should ask about the bns multitool cheating facilities in the bns multitool discord.

You won't get any help cheating here.

Eraz

Cricket
You should ask about the bns multitool cheating facilities in the bns multitool discord.

You won't get any help cheating here.
Cheating? isn't bnsbuddy also "cheating" with all the XMLs and editing?, cut me some slack plz..

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
No. It's not.

There's a huge difference between what you can do with BnSBuddy's XML editings and the GCD bullshit you're asking.

The most you can do with BnSBuddy is to change the order in which skills are done (or remove them).
You don't need BnSBuddy for that, but it is made easier...

You might gain some DPS, but, you don't need to do this.
Having you do the skills in the order you want is something you can do with absolutely no modifications at all...

Would be pretty fucking stupid to say that that's cheating...

Now ...
Editing GCD changes the timings of the skills, so you can do them faster, and produce more DPS compared to others that do not do these changes.

That's the definition of cheating!
You get an unfair advantage over someone else...

So, no, I ain't cutting you any slack.

Eraz

Cricket
No. It's not.

There's a huge difference between what you can do with BnSBuddy's XML editings and the GCD bullshit you're asking.

The most you can do with BnSBuddy is to change the order in which skills are done (or remove them).
You don't need BnSBuddy for that, but it is made easier...

You might gain some DPS, but, you don't need to do this.
Having you do the skills in the order you want is something you can do with absolutely no modifications at all...

Would be pretty fucking stupid to say that that's cheating...

Now ...
Editing GCD changes the timings of the skills, so you can do them faster, and produce more DPS compared to others that do not do these changes.

That's the definition of cheating!
You get an unfair advantage over someone else...

So, no, I ain't cutting you any slack.
You need to back to reality, 90% of gunners playing shadow, And All high gear gunners all of them using GCD, In the same logic "Would be pretty fucking stupid to say that's cheating".

And any xmls is cheating. that's it. you can't manipulate the meaning of "cheating" that's just hypocrisy

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Alright, lets see...

If you google for "cheating meaning", you get this definition:
"act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage."

Opening boxes faster? Not an advantage.
Changing the order you do your skills? An advantage, but fair and honest
Changing skill timings so you have the upper-hand comparing to anyone else? An advantage obtained in a dishonest and unfair way.

Also, if "90% of gunners playing shadow" do it, ASK THEM!

I'm closing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom