• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

GameGuard ByPass

SenZZ

Cricket
ok maybe this is old issue I had search and search google but no luck so far.

how to bypass gameguard ? xingcode3 only in NA/EU other region like TW still using GG Nprotection.

Any help/info?
--- Merged ---
nobody ? i'd try looping suspending GG but its bad, my computer+network got messup. Well anybody share the light with bypass GG status ?

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ok maybe this is old issue I had search and search google but no luck so far.

how to bypass gameguard ? xingcode3 only in NA/EU other region like TW still using GG Nprotection.

Any help/info?
--- Merged ---
nobody ? i'd try looping suspending GG but its bad, my computer+network got messup. Well anybody share the light with bypass GG status ?
its been a while since I did it, but I remember it being as simple as suspending the process via CMD. that could be different for you guys now tho, I'm not sure.

SenZZ

Cricket
In TW server if suspend from resource monitor, in 1 second, the process will running again. So I create Bat file and looping call suspend the process. Its works bypass GG. But when log out from the game, stop the loop process my computer become 'turtle' every action is so slowly, even worse after restart the computer the network configuration somehow change can not connect to the internet. Need to restart my router too.

Is there a more safer way to suspending the process like custom dll /crack available ?

Chaoscore

Cricket

The video above shows it how EU/NA did it when we got GG back in the days.

Should work for you too i guess.

SenZZ

Cricket
thanks it works :), thank you very much. How about speed hack any direction for that ?

EDIT: nvm found another method to SH :) since ag works

Last edited:
Top Bottom