• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Frost Warden AIO Addon

Sixley

Cricket
Hey guys!
I made an addon here, which includes a few of Exora, plus mine.
However, I have not stolen any code from Exora only the idea comes from there.I made all new by myself. This All In One addon here contains the addons "DPS Rotation in Normal Mode" "Unpress Key Status removal on Divine Strike" and "Divine Light from LMB to F for better AniCancel" I have merged all these addons into one.
This works fabulously for me. Try it and have fun with it.

If you have new ideas let me know!

Greetings Sixley

Link to the topic of Exora

This All in One addon contains

It is just like in Simple Mode only that you can use this in F12 too
*RMB*

skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_64x128x64x64.png
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_128x128x64x64.png
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_256x64x64x64.png
skill_icon_warrior_1_crop_192x0x64x64.png
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_384x448x64x64.png

*In Sentry Stance*

*LMB*
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_256x448x64x64.png
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_192x448x64x64.png

*In Sentry Stance*
*RMB*
* hold down RMB to automatically activate level 1 of divine strike. If Divine Strike was skilled to level 3 Briefly press the RMB to manually reach the desired level of Divine Strike*
skill_icon_warrior_0_crop_448x448x64x64.png

*F*
*Divine Light is now always on F when available, allowing for a simple anicancel without accidentally activating additional LMB*
buff_debuff_icon_07_21.png

Attachments

• Ice Warden All in One made by Sixley.patch
    10.8 KB · Views: 408
  • Ice Warden All in One without Divine Light made by Sixley.patch
    10 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
You missed same thing that i missed about divine strike priority...It will get cucked by sonic strike (when u have moons available) if u try to cast it in last second of sentry stance (i fixed this btw).

Addon as it is now is good for EON users but not for others.

Sixley

Cricket
You missed same thing that i missed about divine strike priority...It will get cucked by sonic strike (when u have moons available) if u try to cast it in last second of sentry stance (i fixed this btw).

Addon as it is now is good for EON users but not for others.

I think I understand what you mean. However, I have not had this problem yet unless I'm doing something wrong in the rotation of the skills. I go to Sentry then Divine Strike then 3x Sword Salvo then Consecrate and then Divine Strike and Sword Salvo and after the rotation Sonic Strike

Exora

True Hongmoon
Ur suppose to do:
Divine>4x Salvo >Divine > 1x Salvo (if ping is meeh)
Divine>5x Salvo >Divine > 1x Salvo (if ping is good)

Considering that u specced quick divine strike not one with 3 stages
You are losing a lot if you do 4 salvos in total...e.e

Sixley

Cricket
Ur suppose to do:
Divine>4x Salvo >Divine > 1x Salvo (if ping is meeh)
Divine>5x Salvo >Divine > 1x Salvo (if ping is good)

Considering that u specced quick divine strike not one with 3 stages
You are losing a lot if you do 4 salvos in total...e.e

I am a little confused now. I have now again your version and my tried, but I get out the same at both out.
In the combat log is that I can do a total of 7 salvo but an actual LMB salvo are two hits. Thus, no matter how I try it no longer as actual 1 strike 3 salvo 1 strike 1 salvo.
Or my ping is so cute at 75 that I can never get out more

Exora

True Hongmoon
Nani? I tried with my potato 200+- ping and i can do for sure 4 + 1 salvo sometimes 5 + 1 (but very hard)

Exora

True Hongmoon
just find whats moved from context-3 to context-1 thats salvos and remove them from addon...

prosafe

Cricket
How can I remove Divine Light tho ? I deleted the script and started BnS without bns buddy but its on the F key all the time u had one Addon that binded Divine Light to rmb that worked for me good

slowboo

Cricket
Sorry for a noob question here but can you please give me the basic rotation on ice warden with this addon? :(

Sixley

Cricket
Sorry for a noob question here but can you please give me the basic rotation on ice warden with this addon? :(

Before you start to attack you need to stack your lmb to get 5 moonspark stacks. when you have it you can start the fight with use ur Talisman and your soulburn and go on boss. on boss you start with press and hold RMB until you has left 1 moonspark at this point you press 4 (Sever) one time. directly after press 4 one time you press and hold RMB again until you has 1 moonspark left. this you do in Soulburn. when Soulburn ends you go in your Sentry Stance. in Stance hold your RMB until Divine Strike after this you start with hold LMB 3 times and then press 4 then RMB and then LMB now stance time should be over and you go in normal rotation and wait on soulburn or Sentry stance to activate it.
Without any stance or Soulburn Hold RMB and trigger trough 4 ( Sever)
You should always have your Ward (V) under you to get buffed from.
Practice this rotation to get best timings and dont loss damage.

you should skill from top to bottom 2,1,2,1,1

I improved these skills Awakened Sonic Strike, Sonic Strike and Sword Salvo.
You need Limitless SoulBadge

hope you understand me xD

Good Luck and have fun

slowboo

Cricket
Before you start to attack you need to stack your lmb to get 5 moonspark stacks. when you have it you can start the fight with use ur Talisman and your soulburn and go on boss. on boss you start with press and hold RMB until you has left 1 moonspark at this point you press 4 (Sever) one time. directly after press 4 one time you press and hold RMB again until you has 1 moonspark left. this you do in Soulburn. when Soulburn ends you go in your Sentry Stance. in Stance hold your RMB until Divine Strike after this you start with hold LMB 3 times and then press 4 then RMB and then LMB now stance time should be over and you go in normal rotation and wait on soulburn or Sentry stance to activate it.
Without any stance or Soulburn Hold RMB and trigger trough 4 ( Sever)
You should always have your Ward (V) under you to get buffed from.
Practice this rotation to get best timings and dont loss damage.

you should skill from top to bottom 2,1,2,1,1

I improved these skills Awakened Sonic Strike, Sonic Strike and Sword Salvo.
You need Limitless SoulBadge

hope you understand me xD

Good Luck and have fun
Nice guide. Thank you guy so much. I think it will require a bit of time to practice this rotation but worth doing it.

Shadur

Cricket
Heya, i recently bought a Songbird Badge, which lengthens the uptime for sentry and also reduces the cooldown for Divine Strike. So after 2 Sword Salvos Divine Strike would be up again. Now this question will be directed towards Simple Mode. Would it be possible to do it so that once Divine Strike is up again, it would change to it instead of keeping up Sword Salvo like it is now? That would make life so much better and easier, if someone can help out with that, that would be awesome!

Cheers, Shad.

EDIT: Got the WAR ICE DPS rotation addon, fixed the issue and works perfectly now. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom