• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster FM normal / simp mode changes

Ferchobits

Cricket
HI , do i need to install both patches of simple mode? FM SIMP ICE and FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP? in order to use fm ice on simple mode? or i just need the second one? sorry got confuse

Ferchobits

Cricket
Only FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP

TY! i have to do a file repair and install the one u told and it works really nice (i'm really thankful) , but i must ask: using Ice Shield (Tab) and the pressing Frost tornado (LMB) the addon only manage to cast 1 Frost Tornado , while with out Using TAB u can cast 3 Frost Tornado.

Using Tab (Ice Shield) gives u Bracing cold buff for 5 secs which allow to cast 3 Frost tonado to be instant cast , it could be the 2 remaining frost tornado have diferrent ID´s?

Or its only me having this problem? Should i do again a file repair and re install the addon?

Once again tysm for this addon it make ice fm easy to play n.n/

Exora

True Hongmoon
TY! i have to do a file repair and install the one u told and it works really nice (i'm really thankful) , but i must ask: using Ice Shield (Tab) and the pressing Frost tornado (LMB) the addon only manage to cast 1 Frost Tornado , while with out Using TAB u can cast 3 Frost Tornado.

Using Tab (Ice Shield) gives u Bracing cold buff for 5 secs which allow to cast 3 Frost tonado to be instant cast , it could be the 2 remaining frost tornado have diferrent ID´s?

Or its only me having this problem? Should i do again a file repair and re install the addon?

Once again tysm for this addon it make ice fm easy to play n.n/
Ty for reporting it , thats indeed a problem atm and ill see what i can do about it~

Exora

True Hongmoon
132085 - ice spec DD
131180 - fire spec DD

change from "context-3" to "skillbar-2"~

DarkAngel

Cricket
Can I have something look like current FM Simple Mode? But LMB is switching between Fire Stance and Blazing Palm(which will be able to use if target in 16m) in both fire and ice stand, RMB is Ice Stance in both ice and fire stand?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can I have something look like current FM Simple Mode? But LMB is switching between Fire Stance and Blazing Palm(which will be able to use if target in 16m) in both fire and ice stand, RMB is Ice Stance in both ice and fire stand?
U need somehow better ilustration otherwise i dont rly understand what u want xD

Exora

True Hongmoon
Just get FM SIMP ICE SUPERIOR STANCE PVE / PVP and u wont have to worry about stances ... :bnsyeharaclose:

Ferchobits

Cricket
Hi :bnslaugh:/ was just wondering if the addon still have the problem of just casting 1 frost tornado after the caster use TAB :D?

RATIRL

Cricket
sry for a noob question, whats the talents for best usage in simple mode with this addon? just alt fm so cba getting deep in all builds and rotations :D I just want to hold rmb and few buttons if needed by cooldown timer.

Top Bottom