• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster FM normal / simp mode changes

KayCee

Cricket
is it possible to make an addon to move this skill to B to not break out of sheath because of macro for 3rd spec? 4013

Vyzard

Cricket
Would it be possible to add the FM 3rd LMB Orb Charge skill to Simple Mode so I don't have to mash LMB all day?

denhatbalia

Cricket
Thank you for the addons! I have a suggestion, can you move Stormborn to another button such as move Stormborn to F skill (Volt Salvo) and vice versa since Volt Salvo is already in simple mode? Because I am using macro 4-LMB-RMB so it will stack the lightning orbs for me but it will enter the god mode automatically since Stormborn is LMB and skip using the Volt Salvo (F) to proc the buff of the bracelet. If yes that would be great, thank you!

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Thank you for the addons! I have a suggestion, can you move Stormborn to another button such as move Stormborn to F skill (Volt Salvo) and vice versa since Volt Salvo is already in simple mode? Because I am using macro 4-LMB-RMB so it will stack the lightning orbs for me but it will enter the god mode automatically since Stormborn is LMB and skip using the Volt Salvo (F) to proc the buff of the bracelet. If yes that would be great, thank you!
Possible but i think it will backfire if you keep stacking orbs so aimlesly... at some point god mode will go off cd and you will not be in overcharge e.e

denhatbalia

Cricket
Possible but i think it will backfire if you keep stacking orbs so aimlesly... at some point god mode will go off cd and you will not be in overcharge e.e
I see, I am trying to figure out a way to enter god mode manually but still put lmb in macro to stack the orbs without smashing the lmb key so I can proc the buff of the bracelet then enter god mode. You have any idea?
The point of the addon I am asking is when I got 5 orbs, I want to proc the the buff first then I will enter god mode manually not from using the macro.

dukkon

Cricket
The "FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP " have been update? Cause nc may be change the IDs of Knockdown and some else and the simple do strange things....

And i have a little request... Can do a version of "FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVP " with the Divine Veil on C

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
The "FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP " have been update? Cause nc may be change the IDs of Knockdown and some else and the simple do strange things....

And i have a little request... Can do a version of "FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVP " with the Divine Veil on C
I know they changed ids for kd and freeze for fire and ice but i was lazy...so some day this week ill fix, if i dont forget~

Krono

Cricket
65013 , 65014 the ids for the unfreeze skills

i believe even one works for destro/fm sheats as well, but change the button for both of them to be sure
( one of them is the icon u get when destro sheats, other is for the fm sheat, but they should have the same function )

lnwpak

Cricket
Help make it a addon .Patch file. Can you please

Attachments

• Krostos & Alex FM Ancestral Modified.txt
    172.4 KB · Views: 37

SaxoNatic

Cricket
I tried the 3rd Spec addons are not Working for me, when ever i Click on simple mode nothing happen and it stay the same

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket
I know they changed ids for kd and freeze for fire and ice but i was lazy...so some day this week ill fix, if i dont forget~

While you doin that maybe you can fix also ''ISSUE : after ice shield player is able to cast only 1 quickcast tornado isntead of 3'' :bnsshy2:

aiao1

Cricket
yep, I think I should give it up. It isn't too necessary. Thanks so much for supporting me :bnsplease:
Post automatically merged:

I changed the Ice shield (tab) to skill bar 6, same button with Flash Freeze, and make the Frost Armor always is on Tab.
But I cant make the Flash Freeze just appear when it's off CD, so in normal stance is Frost Armor, the Flash Free is disappear
I was considered your SUPPERIOR patch hundreds times, but I cant find out why you can made the Avalanche only appear when it's off CD, in normal stance is Flash Freeze

One more thing, why you just edit on control-mode="bns", what about control-mod="classic"?
Could you help me :bnscry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom